Frpp 2013-2014 Recaro seats - leather

jonesd

Established Member
Up for sale are FRPP 2013-2014 recaro seats. I purchased these from Tousley a few years ago. As soon as i got them i had them recovered in leather. It may be hard to tell from the pictures but white thread is used for all the seams. There are no cuts or tears in the leather, in fact there is only about 3000 miles on the seats and have been very well kept.

The seats are plug and play for 2013-2014, im not sure about other years so do your research.

$2500 and looking to sale local in the Houston area.

If you really want me to ship these i would have to figure out how to go about it as i dont have a clue how to ship seats (maybe bolt them to a pallet through the seat track holes?). I figure freight would be 250-450 depending on shipping to a business or residential ect.

CgrPVU.jpg

6vFDM2.jpg

8W0ifw.jpg

OOrq1r.jpg

DSMz3X.jpg

vikebrian84

Established Member
Crazy these have sold yet, especially considering there actually leather, OEM barely have any real leather on them.

I recently had a pair shipped to me on a pallet, was 250 shipped to a freight company.

drh_5.0

Established Member
@jonesd I would definitely buy these off you if you were local...Texas isn't very close to CT and I would think shipping would be over 500 for those. And if I drove all the way there I probably would ask for a lower price lol.

@88mmcobra they fit 2011-2012 with some retrofitting...I "THINK" that all that is required is cutting of the frame in a few spots...but don't quote me on that...may need wire splicing too. I have a 2012 so I'd be in the same boat as you.

Alexxxdreams

Established Member
@jonesd I would definitely buy these off you if you were local...Texas isn't very close to CT and I would think shipping would be over 500 for those. And if I drove all the way there I probably would ask for a lower price lol.

@88mmcobra they fit 2011-2012 with some retrofitting...I "THINK" that all that is required is cutting of the frame in a few spots...but don't quote me on that...may need wire splicing too. I have a 2012 so I'd be in the same boat as you.

These will bolt onto any 05/14 mustang without any modification to the seat frame rails. However, 05/10 you'll need to swap all your electronics from your old seats to your new ones. 11-12
All the connectors will fit but your drive side airbag SEAT air bag will no longer work. 13/14 they're completely plug and play. Also will 11-mid 12 you will get an airbag light. I have a 2011 with 2013 Boss 302 Recaros and my air bag light is on. Simple fix never got around to it tho.

Users who are viewing this thread