FRP Whipple 624hp Kit

F8L SNK

Established Member
FRP Whipple 624hp Kit **SOLD**

******SOLD*********

I have a brand new (but installed) Ford Racing 2.3 with the upgrades to the 624 hp kit. I was going to put this into my 93 Cobra but have changed to twin or single turbo instead. I don't want to change to a cowl hood. So, one modification was done to the upper Idler bracket of the kit. You will need a new one as I modified this one to the point it WILL NOT work. I will include a modified front cover from Ford Racing.

The kit is $6,999 in black wrinkle (what I have) and I will sell this kit for ****SOLD**** with the front cover. I have a Ford Racing Throttle body as a separate purchase and am asking $600 for it. It is brand new never run as well.

Buyer pays all shipping from 77379 (Spring, TX.)

Here is the kit details:
FORD RACING/WHIPPLE 624HP 9 psi 2011-2014 MUSTANG GT SUPERCHARGER KIT (Black Wrinkle) -- M-6066-MGT624D

List Price:$7,499.00
Introductory Special: $6,999.00
You save $500.00!

Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT (Manual Transmission Only)
Produces 624 SAE HP @ 6900 RPM and 536 SAE lb-ft. @ 4700 RPM with 91/93 octane gas at approximately 9 psi of boost
NOW AVAILABLE WITH AN OPTIONAL WARRANTY UP TO 5 YEARS 100,000 MILES
Kit includes:
Revolutionary W140ax Gen 2 Whipple 2.3L Twin-Screw Supercharger Assembly
High Flow Intake Manifold
Large Shelby GT500 Twin 60mm OEM Throttle Body
Dedicated FEAD 6 Rib Drive Belt System with unique belt tensioner. No more long belts that slip. This belt system drives the supercharger and A/C only. The alternator and water pump is driven by a separate belt. Power steering is electric and does not have a pulley.
Calibration disables annoying "skip shift"
Calibrated to reliably use the Stock Fuel Pump. Dramatically reduces install time compared to other kits at this power level.
Complete Air to Liquid Intercooler
Massive Bar-Plate Aluminum Intercooler for Superior Cooling
47 lb/hr high impedance fuel injectors (M-9593-LU47)
Exclusive High Flow Air Box System
No Dyno Tuning Required, Included Pro Cal Tool comes with everything pre-set in the calibration.
Ford Racing Pro-Cal flash programmer designed by OEM Ford Calibration Engineers for industry leading power, reliability, and durability. Vehicle tuning was tested using OEM standards and testing including engine dyno durability tests, testing on Ford's Arizona Proving Grounds for hot climate testing, testing in cold climates, and high altitude testing. Many miles were logged and analyzed to make sure that tuning was safe and effective. Don't just make "dyno queen" power. Ford Racing makes sure that you have real world street driveability and real world power in all driving conditions.
Premium fuel required. Calibrations available for 91 or 93 octane fuel.
Pro Cal Tool is adjustable for different tire size and gear ratio changes
Due to multiple calibrations, online registration is required to receive the Pro-Cal tool after purchase
50 State Smog Legal (E.O. #D-231-24)
Engine calibrations are developed and supported for US and Canadian market vehicles only. Other international market export calibrations are not supported.
Note: Superchargers are built to order. Please allow 7 days for assembly.

Last edited:

F8L SNK

Established Member
Yes

IMG_2955.jpg

KonaFifty

Established Member
sorry im kind of slow right now...so you installed it but it has never ran on the car correct? judging from your pic, that is what I am thinking you mean in your statement. anyway...damn sell it in 6 months and i will pick it up! lol.

F8L SNK

Established Member
That would be correct. I have a 93 Cobra with a Coyote conversion that I have not yet completed. Was going to have to put a Cowl hood to clear the Whipple and decided I wanted a stock bodied car still. So Turbo is the way I am going now. The supercharger has never been run, nor has the engine for that matter. Hope this helps clear things up.

F8L SNK

Established Member
The Idler/Tensioner bracket can not be bought by itself. It has to be bought as an assembly. Roush has them in stock and is part number 13118B603-AA price $227.99. The heat exchanger brackets (I welded them to the car so they need to be replaced too) can also be only bought as a kit. Also in stock at Roush and the part number is 13116066FRTHKE-AA price $108.99.

So that is $336.98 for the parts. I am including a new front cover with modifications for the supercharger kit already done from Roush. This is not included in the kit and keeps the owner of the car from modifying the original front cover if they ever want to sell it. It also makes the install wayyy easier.

Hope this helps

how much would it cost to replace the modified-broken part?

F8L SNK

Established Member
Sale fell through, this kit will not work on a Boss without custom tuning. The kit itself will bolt on but the tune will not be as easy from what I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread