Front bumper issue ?

CobraG

Established Member
I have a 2013 that has a front bumper issue. After driving the car I've noticed the front bumper seems to be popped out a little where it connects to the drivers side quarter panel. So I put my knee against it and pop it back in.
My wife has a co worker who had a 2011 and he said he had the same issue. He said his came about after he lowered the car then did something to it, ran over something, hit a pot hole, etc.
Is this a normal 5.0 issue? What can be done to fix it?

Another thing, I had it at a Ford dealership and asked about this, the guy said they can't fix that, I'll have to take it to a body shop.
I bought this car used so I'm not sure what happened to it in the past.

Thanks

CobraG

Established Member
Also, a couple weeks ago while driving the car my windshield wiper reservoir cable broke off the plastic reservoir.
Anyone else have this happen?

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Are the tabs on th side of your bumper broken? If they are they wont properly attach, next time it pops off and see if they are broken. They are very easy to break off. Sadly, I think you have to replace the entire bumper as these tabs are apart of the bumper.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

xartic

Established Member
I've taken my front bumper off too many times to count, and I have noticed the bumper reinforcement (where the bumper connects to) had a broken tab on each side. I bought new ones for less than $7 for the both from rock auto. My issue now is that the passenger side has a broken tab on the bumper portion from hitting a jack rabbit at high speeds.

You may get lucky and is the replaceable piece you can buy on your car.

Users who are viewing this thread