from boston to texas?

jdlightning33

Established Member
heading to clear lake for new years and the pats game..im pumped! its like a 20 minute ride to houston..besides bangin chicks what else is a must do while in texas?

jdlightning33

Established Member
hahaha hell yea go pats!..texas shud be fun i just have no idea where the hot spots are so if anyone is from texas please chime in and lead me to the goods!

01svtL

Established Member
Don't act like a Yankee/Guido/Northerner Asshat while you're here if you want southern girls. You'll only get your ass kicked, and then laughed at by the ladies.

Other than that, hit up Midtown (downtown Houston) as well as the bars on Main Street downtown. Then head over to Washington street for some fun (taxi needed).

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I was in Houston for a couple days and I went to the Flying Saucer I believe it was downtown... One of the best beer selections I think I've ever seen, period.

colin450

Established Member
Don't act like a Yankee/Guido/Northerner Asshat while you're here if you want southern girls. You'll only get your ass kicked, and then laughed at by the ladies.

Other than that, hit up Midtown (downtown Houston) as well as the bars on Main Street downtown. Then head over to Washington street for some fun (taxi needed).

Don't worry he's from Boston, not Jersey.

01svtL

Established Member
I was in Houston for a couple days and I went to the Flying Saucer I believe it was downtown... One of the best beer selections I think I've ever seen, period.

Yep, its on main downtown. Love that place!

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Stay away from Montrose.......Go check out the Galleria, the Downtown Aquarium, Midtown, The Woodlands have some decent spots, and for titty bars, either Westheimer or the Richmond strip.

txyaloo

Established Member
Stay away from Montrose.......Go check out the Galleria, the Downtown Aquarium, Midtown, The Woodlands have some decent spots, and for titty bars, either Westheimer or the Richmond strip.

Why would you ever go to a strip club in Houston? The strippers are required to wear pasties. No thanks.

01svtL

Established Member
Hahaha true.

Btw, that wasnt a requirement when i was 18, although i wished it was with a few of them at the place i went.

txyaloo

Established Member
Hahaha true.

Btw, that wasnt a requirement when i was 18, although i wished it was with a few of them at the place i went.

How so? The ordinance was passed in 1997. Your profile says you're 24.

Dancers also have to stay 3' from customers and wear a city license while dancing. It's stupid.

This is what the ordinance says must be covered. It's funny that you can see more than that on a public beach.

Less than completely and opaquely covered:
a. Human genitals, pubic region or pubic hair;
b. Buttock;
c. Female breast or breasts or any portion thereof that is situated below a point immediately above the top of the areola; or
d. Any combination of the foregoing

Users who are viewing this thread