Friends 72 Mach 1 Vid (351C 4 valve)

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
I have a pretty nice video of my friends beautiful 72 Mach 1 I would like to share with you guys but I need someone to host it for me.........Anyone??

Last edited:

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Come on guys.....96 views and no help to host? This is one of those vids that get true Mustang enthusiasts right here (points at heart) ;-)

boosted306

Established Member
index.cfm

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
yousendit.com rapidshare.com filecabinet streetfire.net youtube.com metacafe.com megaupload.com
u could use any/all of the above and host it

waiting for the vid!

jleews6

Established Member
I cant help you with the vid but I can tell you that its not a 351C 4 valve.:lol:

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
jleews6 said:
I cant help you with the vid but I can tell you that its not a 351C 4 valve.:lol:

Hehehehe..........man........2 years ago I put this up and NOW???

As for you JL, it IS a 4V.....What's that? Impossible you say???? Well seems to me you know little about what you're talking about. YES, there ARE old 4V motors. Educate yourself there potna !!!!

ANYWAYS.....I no longer have that video, but I would be glad to share my buddies myspace address if any of you would like. He has a few multiple vids up on his page with the Mach.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=103191648

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
As for you JL, it IS a 4V.....What's that? Impossible you say???? Well seems to me you know little about what you're talking about. YES, there ARE old 4V motors. Educate yourself there potna !!!!

Uh... I think the guy was trying to tell you the V in 4V isn't how many valves per cylinder. It's V for VENTURI... as in 4 barrel (4 veturis) carb heads. I know because my Pantera has a 351C with 4V heads.

So... watch the "educate yourself" comment! LOL :rolling:

jleews6

Established Member
Powershift03 said:

Uh... I think the guy was trying to tell you the V in 4V isn't how many valves per cylinder. It's V for VENTURI... as in 4 barrel (4 veturis) carb heads. I know because my Pantera has a 351C with 4V heads.

So... watch the "educate yourself" comment! LOL :rolling:

Thanks Powershift=. I have owned a bunch of 4V motors including 4 Boss 302s and I can only find 16 valves when i pulled a motor apart.:lol:

I think my 03 Cobra was a 4V but I couldnt find the carb.:-D

nitemaregt, Before you run your mouth you should know what YOUR talking about because I can promise you that I forgot more about Mustangs than you know.ponta:p

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
jleews6 said:
Thanks Powershift=. I have owned a bunch of 4V motors including 4 Boss 302s and I can only find 16 valves when i pulled a motor apart.:lol:

nitemaregt, Before you run your mouth you should know what YOUR talking about because I can promise you that I forgot more about Mustangs than you know.ponta:p

My Bad... I messed up and thought YOU started the thread!! I laughed at the 4 valve thing in the title too.. and couldn't resist hitting reply!! Ha ha!!

Last edited:

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
jleews6 said:

aaaahahahahaahaahaha owned:loser:

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Listen guys.......I haven't been on this site in QUITE some time and then I get a PM requesting a vid on my buddies Mach, of which I posted a host request over 2 years ago. Then, I come on here to find you laughing at the 4Valve description in the title? You guys have nothing better to do? Hehehehe.....that's quite hilarious! ANYWAYS, aside from the immature piss bouting and chants of being owned (duh..duh...duhhhhh:nonono: )check out his page on myspace, it's a sweet car, and it's in awesome shape.

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
NiteMareGT said:
Listen guys.......I haven't been on this site in QUITE some time and then I get a PM requesting a vid on my buddies Mach, of which I posted a host request over 2 years ago. Then, I come on here to find you laughing at the 4Valve description in the title? You guys have nothing better to do? Hehehehe.....that's quite hilarious! ANYWAYS, aside from the immature piss bouting and chants of being owned (duh..duh...duhhhhh:nonono: )check out his page on myspace, it's a sweet car, and it's in awesome shape.

I was only messing with you when I said that. You are the one that came back at me telling me that I need to know what im talking about.
Either way its all good . No hard feelings from me.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread