Freshly Coated Wrinkle Red Valve Covers

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Just picked up from being coated. Haven’t touched a motor. Heavy wrinkle red finish looks sick. They are a true bright red. $240 to your door. I am glad to produce more pics if you need them.
IMG_5945.JPG
IMG_5947.JPG
IMG_5948.JPG
IMG_5951.JPG

BYEPOLR

Established Member
This pair is SOLD. I’m happy to have another set done if there’s interest.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's different, color wise. I've seen black, blue wrinkle finish but this red POPS! I like it. I'd love to see a set installed.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
With another set of covers you have?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, I have a couple extra sets lying around. Would likely be a couple weeks before they were ready to ship though as my powdercoater is in the process of moving into a new shop.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Quality work right there and a good price.
unfortunately the buyer for the red ones received them damaged so I immediately bought them back. They'll be refinished and offered up for sale again. The buyer was super understanding but I was really bummed out for him. It wasn't fedex's fault. It was mine. I underestimated how much packing material the covers would need to withstand the trip. I take full responsibility. Lesson learned on my end (labeling the box fragile isn't sufficient). The next set that goes out will be far more heavily wrapped.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
unfortunately the buyer for the red ones received them damaged so I immediately bought them back. They'll be refinished and offered up for sale again. The buyer was super understanding but I was really bummed out for him. It wasn't fedex's fault. It was mine. I underestimated how much packing material the covers would need to withstand the trip. I take full responsibility. Lesson learned on my end (labeling the box fragile isn't sufficient). The next set that goes out will be far more heavily wrapped.

Never underestimate the power of a shipping company to destroy a perfectly labeled fragile item. I know plenty of people who work for shipping companies. It’s almost like they purposely try and damage items, it’s unreal. I think marking the items fragile puts a target on them. Ok sorry end rant. Those covers look sick btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread