Fresh sub forum for the Mach-E?

conceptmachine

Established Member
hahaa! I just ordered one.
Getting it for 3% under invoice. Figure it'll be good for what I'm using it for. 8 miles 2x or 4x a day.
Getting the GTPE edition.
I'll have a long distance runner in my Tacoma TRD pro. 350R for more fun drives and if I can find one, I'd like to add a c8z06 for speed. We'll see on that deal, but I'm looking forward to the Mach E. should be a fun stop light car ;). I already have 50 amp charger at home so I'll be able to charge it fairly fast.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Thanks for adding this sub group. Picked up a GT PE for my wife. Now we have an all Ford garage :)

Drove it home 700miles from the dealer I bought it from. I was a bit nervous planning a route being new to the EV world, but it ended up being a great experience doing it for the first time.

It's currently getting Ceramic coated and the windows tinted.. pics to come soon

Last edited:

04Mike55

Established Member
Thanks for adding this sub group. Picked up a GT PE for my wife. Now we have an all Ford garage :)

Drove it home 700miles from the dealer I bought it from. I was a bit nervous planning a route being new to the EV world, but it ended up being a great experience doing it for the first time.

It's currently getting Ceramic coated and the windows tinted.. pics to come soon
"Planning a route"?

Users who are viewing this thread