Fresh sub forum for the Mach-E?

Fat Boss

Established Member
This is a great, fast, well-designed techno car! Tires & brakes are the only maintenance for 100,000 miles! (Did I say it is wicked quick?)

Wait until the GT comes out with 600 foot pounds of torque, or the Perf Ed with 634. It's going to do 0-60 as fast as the new GT500.

It's amazing how many control freak liberals are on here trying to say what Ford names their new vehicles or not. Face it, that ship sailed a long time ago- much like the lack of the manual transmission in the GT500.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
It's amazing how many control freak liberals are on here trying to say what Ford names their new vehicles or not. Face it, that ship sailed a long time ago- much like the lack of the manual transmission in the GT500.

upload_2021-2-20_13-55-43.gif

RapidResponder

Established Member
Wait until the GT comes out with 600 foot pounds of torque, or the Perf Ed with 634. It's going to do 0-60 as fast as the new GT500.

Well said, Boss!

I will take the Mach-E and park it right next to my GT500 and Tuscany/Shelby Truck. This will be a great city car when I do not care to take the Shelby downtown. BTW, the Tremec DTC is badass! ;)

See you on the track.

RR

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
LMFAO:

"Ford has created a premium fragrance for those who crave the performance of the new all-electric Mustang Mach-E GT yet still hold a fondness for the evocative smells of traditional petrol cars.

In a Ford-commissioned survey, one in five drivers said the smell of petrol is what they’d miss most when swapping to an electric vehicle, with almost 70 per cent claiming they would miss the smell of petrol to some degree. Petrol also ranked as a more popular scent than both wine and cheese, and almost identically to the smell of new books.

The new scent is designed to help usher these drivers into the future of driving through their sense of smell. Rather than just smelling like petrol though, Mach-Eau is designed to please the nose of any wearer; a high-end fragrance that fuses smoky accords, aspects of rubber and even an ‘animal’ element to give a nod to the Mustang heritage."

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/feu/en/news/2021/07/14/ford-mach-eau.html

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 6.57.02 AM.png

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
I’ll be one to buck the trend. I live in South Florida so the loss of mileage due to cold weather won’t affect me. As it is my commute is 54 miles round trip and my job lets me charge for free so it’s a win in my book.

As for the styling, it took me a little to get warmed up to it. As for the name, I don’t agree with it being called a Mustang let alone a Mach anything.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

04Mike55

Established Member
LMFAO:

"Ford has created a premium fragrance for those who crave the performance of the new all-electric Mustang Mach-E GT yet still hold a fondness for the evocative smells of traditional petrol cars.

In a Ford-commissioned survey, one in five drivers said the smell of petrol is what they’d miss most when swapping to an electric vehicle, with almost 70 per cent claiming they would miss the smell of petrol to some degree. Petrol also ranked as a more popular scent than both wine and cheese, and almost identically to the smell of new books.

The new scent is designed to help usher these drivers into the future of driving through their sense of smell. Rather than just smelling like petrol though, Mach-Eau is designed to please the nose of any wearer; a high-end fragrance that fuses smoky accords, aspects of rubber and even an ‘animal’ element to give a nod to the Mustang heritage."

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/feu/en/news/2021/07/14/ford-mach-eau.html

View attachment 1712806
You've GOT to be kidding. I hope they don't forget to play mod motor sound from the speakers.

04Mike55

Established Member

Being conservative or liberal has nothing to do with someone being irritated about Ford's decision to call this SUV a Mustang.

04Mike55

Established Member
Sure we can. Don’t buy this garbage. Inform your friends and neighbors about how the Green Deal is just a money grab for China and elites. If no one buys this crap they won’t make it.
Their plan is to shove it down our throats. They will try to make it so uncomfortable to own an ICE that people will give up and buy a 'coal-fired, electric vehicle. They plan on artificially raising oil prices so gas and diesel prices go higher and higher. Where I live, gas prices have gone up twice in two weeks. At some point they will add a 'per mile' tax to make up for the lost taxes on gasoline. I suspect it will apply to ALL vehicles, ignoring the fact that gasoline/diesel drivers already pay a tax for highway use. ("The Highway Trust Fund is a transportation fund in the United States which receives money from a federal fuel tax of 18.4 cents per gallon on gasoline and 24.4 cents per gallon of diesel fuel and related excise taxes.")

Kevin P

Established Member
I took delivery of my Space White Mach-E GT on Oct 17th. Its parked in the same garage as a restored Fox and a 2010 GT500. I needed a 4 door car, and the range is perfect for my needs. It will very easily make a 115 mile round trip to pick up my kid from college too. Left home at 85% charge and got back at 43%. No issues at all. Lastly, its super-effing quick. Like "holy shit" quick. I don't really think of it as a Mustang though. Its a fast SUV, through and through.

Plugging it in at night takes like 5 seconds. I can't see how anyone would be concerned about that unless you didn't have a garage. I will spend less time plugging it in than I would going to a gas station once or twice a week.

Users who are viewing this thread