Frequent VP fuel bulk order questions

RandomForumGuy

Established Member
Hello everyone,

Figured this is the sub-section to post my question even though it looks to be mostly e85. I am in the predicament of having my car setup to only like vp ms109 at the moment which is quite expensive. I am only buying 55 gallon drums and i wanted to see if anyone is purchasing drums of fuel from VP or its dealers regularly and have found a way to reduce the prices.

I have gotten the 15% discount code on VP’s website, however it seems that they designed the website to only allow you to buy/apply discounts to 5 gallon pails and nothing larger.

I am going to call up my local dealer tomorrow but figured i would see what others have seen and heard before I walk in begging.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
call your dealer and you might get a discount on drums. Also you might look into Sunoco 260 GT Plus (104 octane unleaded).

RandomForumGuy

Established Member
@Pribilof @13COBRA Thanks gents, unfortunately for me palm beach only wants ms109 for its current setup. I asked about switching to sunoco awhile back and they said they wouldnt want to run it since they dont have experience with it.

Anyway last time i bought a barrel it was 1100. I went down today and i guess someone put an order in for 5 drums and never picked them up so the dealer was trying to unload them. I walked out with one for 850. Just goes to show you how much the manufactures make on map priced products

Users who are viewing this thread