FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MMR MODULAR SHORTBLOCKS FOR SVTP MEMBERS-Limited time offer!

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
Heyyyy I just got a quote on a stroker from Phil and shipping was $280 bucks.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Our appologies, it is still free shipping for SVT members, just be sure to mention this ad, if you have a problem ask for Mark and we will take good care of you!

Sorry for the mix-up

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
It was my fault, i forgot MMR was a vendor here. Thanks for the great customer service! I gotta say MMR is pretty great to talk too, first company i have seen that will bust balls and shoot the shit with you. Answer all your questions and stay on the phone with you for 40 mins until your satisfied and happy. Phil, Alex and Mark are great guys.

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Not to thread jack but, I have been hearing some real negative feedback on short/long blocks, and cylinder heads sold by MMR recently on a couple of other forums... What is the story here?

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Its unfortunate but you will read negative about every company on the forums, we stand behind our products 100% and if a customer every has a problem with any product from MMR we will take care of it. Every Genuine MMR engine is backed by a 1 year warranty, even if within this time frame a customer damages his/her engine through their own fault (tuning errors, lack of lubrication etc) we are still very happy to help and offer all labor for no charge as a courtesy. We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau which is a goverment agency when our closest competitor has a failing grade. Customer service is VERY important to us so if you have a question or a concern please feel free to email or PM us so as not to Hi-jack the advertisment- thank you!

MMR Management

tinosc281

Established Member
mmr

is CHRIS still part of the mmr family?.i dealt with him when i bought my engine.nice guy to talk to and treated my nicely.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
No, Chris is no longer with us. Please give us a call if you need anything, we are always happy to help!

Mark

MMR
1-877-MOD-POWR

Users who are viewing this thread