Free Ice Cream @ Cold Stone Creamery / Thursday, July 24th, 2003

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC
Juan,
You see I have this wonderful wife by the name of Anabel, Milk Chocolate skin and long Black hair, and she is 100% Mexican....
Six years ago before we got married I weighed a few pounds lighter.
Tu' Sav, mi amigo........

Horale! Eres hermano por casamiento. :thumbsup:Isn't mocha the best flavor?

Before anybody jumps on my case, I love fine women of all colors of the rainbow.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Bad thing for me is that Carlsbad is this Sat & have to wake up early.. Cant finish washing the car fast enough :bash:

Hey u still didnt confirm if u can make it....did u?

I hope you're not washing the car for the track. The SD guys said it was a dirt road up to the track. It's gonna get dirty agian, and quick.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I feel you. I'm probably going to get home early from work tomorrow. Maybe I'll just bust out some quick detailer and quick wax. I'm not going to have time to wash and wax before going to school.
I can't show up to B'sBB with a dirty ass snake.

CobraRLC

Established Member
The DSG is all washed and glossed for Friday, I took care of that tonight. Thanks Jaun for the hospitality. I'll be bringing the DSG to work on Friday which is in Pasadena and roll in Burbank around 5:40 or so.... I will need to get to work early that day so that I can park in the protected spot at the office...... It looks like Saturday is going to be a pass at Carlsbad. Ownership of a home does have its downfalls; ie Lawnwork and Flowerbed tending........

Tear it up fellas.........

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Oh, I'm not going to be too fresh. If I go, I'll be coming straight from Magic Mountain, walking around all day in the hot ass sun.

Hey Dave, how do I get to the B'sBB from the 5 S.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Lawnwork? Flowerbed tending? What the hell is up with that? I know you're a landscape arch and all, but come on man, it's the freakin track. Can't Anabel tend the garden for you? I mean I wouldn't expect you to put her behind the lawn mower or anything, but can't you do that another day? Or, when you get back from the track?

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Damn you guys are chatty =) I'll be at Bob's Friday, 6pm sharp so we can get something to eat and get good parking!!! - dunno what's going on Sunday.

~Berj

jonas

Established Member
gat dangit!!!!!!!!!!
i missed out on free icecream!!!

us fattys dont say no to free food or free beer

see you guys at big boys

Users who are viewing this thread