Free Ice Cream @ Cold Stone Creamery / Thursday, July 24th, 2003

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Yes, yes...It is true...I am trying to weigh you guys down in an effort to raise your 1/4 mile times...

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Uhm.... Some of the cruise pic's looked like u & SonicVenum needed to stay away from this thread.

:D

J/K.

Alright Dave, I see how it is. Yeah Rob, I live near you. We can meet up at your house. I'll bring the sauce and some nice beverages. What kind of wine goes well with little BBQ'd Korean man?

Dave:burn: ......and the big boys get bigger.:-D

Oh, and I have school that night, so Dave you can have my ice cream...you need it.hahahahahahahahahaha!

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I didn't even see it until just right now. I just happened to wander into our regional forum, and here you are bagging on me. It's all good, I'll take it out on you at the track. Ooooooooh, that's a challenge!

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Don't forget, you still have more experience at the track. My few HP can only do so much. Plus, you obviously have the weight advantage. Looks like the bass tube, the spare the jack, all that stuff is staying at home. Hey maybe I'll even take out my rear seats. Well....I'm probably too lazy to take out the seats, but everything else goes!

CobraRLC

Established Member
They say that rice wine goes well with BBQ Korean Boy.....

And David,
Ice Cream is my Favorite.... I'm having some Rocky Road right now mmmmmmmmmmahahahahahmmmmmmmm

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol:

Thats actually 1 of my favorite icecream.

Eating dinner now :bash:

Oh & Korean Food sucks. :xpl:

That's why you're so freakin skinny! You've got to start eating some nice healthy Mexican food. Yummmmmy!

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC
Some Good old chicharon con chile and eggs.......
And of coarse a cup of coffe con kahula

What do you know about chicharon con chile huero? You've been living in Norwalk too long. :-D

I'm busy on Sunday evenings with a b-ball league. We have 3 more Sundays during league and this season is over. Like Dave said, I'm busy on the 9th, but we should definatley find a time to meet up and MEAT up. I'll have to bring a jar of my mom's salsa, for those who can handle it.:burn:

CobraRLC

Established Member
Juan,
You see I have this wonderful wife by the name of Anabel, Milk Chocolate skin and long Black hair, and she is 100% Mexican....
Six years ago before we got married I weighed a few pounds lighter.
Tu' Sav, mi amigo........

Users who are viewing this thread