FOR SALE: Free E85

Stangra

Established Member
My mustang is unexpectedly down for a long time and I have E85 that shouldn't be setting around too long. 6ea. 5gal. containers & approx.. 1/2 tank in the car, all pumped about 2 weeks ago. Also an unopened but 2 year old 5g pail of VP X85.
Fuel is free, if you need the containers, $100.
Local Bay Area CA pickup.

E85.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
wish you were closer my man... I'd pay you a couple bucks a gallon and take it all off your hands.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Surprised he still has it. If i was heading to reno this weekend. Shit fill up my F150 with it.

Stangra

Established Member
Sure pal. I’ve run into this before.

I have to suck it through a hose in the dark right?

Fool me once….

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Excuse me???
16546542133992492617986365974008.jpg

Last edited:

68gtscode

Established Member
Sorry about your car, that’s really unfortunate. Glad you’re okay. I may be interested in your Enkei wheels if they made it through undamaged and you part the car out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, really sorry for you loss there. That was a beautiful Mustang. When you described what happened, I immediately thought of @Goose17.

Stangra

Established Member
Sorry about your car, that’s really unfortunate. Glad you’re okay. I may be interested in your Enkei wheels if they made it through undamaged and you part the car out.
Thank you.
They made it through fine... till the AAA guy removed the l/h front wheel by jamming an oversize wrench into the lug bores. I'll keep you in mind, but for the moment I think I want to find a salvage shell and swap everything over... We'll see.

68gtscode

Established Member
Thank you.
They made it through fine... till the AAA guy removed the l/h front wheel by jamming an oversize wrench into the lug bores. I'll keep you in mind, but for the moment I think I want to find a salvage shell and swap everything over... We'll see.
Oh man, that sucks! Hopefully the wheel wasn't damaged too badly. Regardless, it makes a lot of sense to find shell for the transplant. Maybe a good excuse to try out another color?!

Users who are viewing this thread