Free BF Idlers

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
I'm doing a eaton swap and I'm looking for small parts like Throttle cable bracket or a stock heat exchanger. Let me know what you have.

Last edited:

Woody6799

Established Member
Pulley is Gone!

I have a free Billetflow 2.93 pulley only up for grabs...

Catch is it is kinda purple.... I think it was black at one point in time but now it is definitely purple lol. I just swapped out for a clear one and I doubt anyone would buy a purple one except for those FABULOUS mystichrome fellas :poke: :beer:

Yours if you want it just pm me and pay shipping.

IMG_20140311_235518_973.gif

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'll yank my door panels this week and grab the front speakers and tweets. Just need the one?

That would be great!
I have never had my door panel off.
Are there 2 speakers in there?
Let me know your PP info.
Thank you very much!

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
I have a 180* motorcraft thermostat I just took out for a 170* one. Has low miles and worked as it should have. Just pay shipping and it's yours

2blackstangs

Established Member
I have an Clear 100mm DX idler . I got 4 Mecto's and will be installing them next week . The DX only has roughly 3K miles on and works flawlessly . The only thing wrong with it is it has yellowed some from the stock idlers I believe . It may be able to be cleaned up . I haven't tried ,with everything else I am doing trying to get ready for the 50th Anniversary and leaving in 10 days I'm not messing with it .
So, I like this Free thing and believe in Karma/ helping out my fellow Stangers . It's Free to someone who needs one , just the idler though I'm keeping the mount/bracket .If anyone wants it just cover the shipping and or PP fee's . PM me your email address and I'll send you pictures of it . It really isn't all that bad , you know how we can be a bit picky :) ...
thanks ,
Daren

StevemcQueen

SVT MVP
Established Member
I'm looking for an idler pulley. One of mine is screeching and possibly locking up. I'm pretty much broke at the moment after dropping $3k on the car. I can afford shipping at least lol. It doesn't matter if it's stock or aftermarket so long as the bearing is still good. Thanks hope someone can help!

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
I'm looking for an idler pulley. One of mine is screeching and possibly locking up. I'm pretty much broke at the moment after dropping $3k on the car. I can afford shipping at least lol. It doesn't matter if it's stock or aftermarket so long as the bearing is still good. Thanks hope someone can help!

Just buy a new bearing

Users who are viewing this thread