FR500 Center caps

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Any come in yet? I'm gettin tired of people askin where my center caps are LOL. I'm running out of excuses.

Thanks
Brian

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
why do i hear about people not being able to put their stock center caps in? my stock svt center caps fit in both my 18's and my 17's without any problem....and they look the best

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
0mineralgrey3 said:
Any come in yet? I'm gettin tired of people askin where my center caps are LOL. I'm running out of excuses.

Thanks
Brian

We just got them in. So if you don't have stock ones that fit we'll be glad to send you out a set. Please PM me your name and I'll handle the rest. Thanks again for the support. Jared

snakebite2

"o snap"
Established Member
they dont fit my 18's in the front why is that my stock caps and the caps you guys sent also dont fit they are to big? :shrug:

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
snakebite2 said:
they dont fit my 18's in the front why is that my stock caps and the caps you guys sent also dont fit they are to big? :shrug:

I'm not to sure about why the ones we sent don't fit. Wheel Replicas just went through a transition phase and had new caps designed but that shouldn't matter as they are the same piece just a different logo. Also, your stock centercaps should fit the 18's without a problem. There are tons of people here that run them so are you sure the stockers don't fit?

Let me know. We want you to be happy so we'll do the best we can to get you situated. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
tonypipes said:
Whats up guys hey Jared did my parts go out subframes,cross braces, IRS brace. Later

I think your Subs go out tomorrow. They had to be picked up from Steeda. I also got your messsage about the Cross Brace. Check your mail and we will be contacting you tomorrow. THanks for the support bro. Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
snakebite2 said:
jared any luck on the caps

Please call the shop and speak with MAtt or Derek and they will most definitely sort you out. Thanks, Jared :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread