fr 500 wheels

sckcobra

Established Member
does anyone have pics of the black fr500 wheels on a black 03/04 cobra? i am thinking of getting some and I am pretty sure they will look good but i would like to see a pic first. 2 questions- should i lower it a little bit to compenaste for the bigger rims? what kind of springs used to lower it, and do i have to adjust the chamber? also do bigger rims slow down your car at all. what kind of street tires should i get for the best traction? sorry, more than two questions, can anyone help?

gatzer

Established Member
I've got some. Send me your email address. I didn't lower mine. I have Nitto 555's 275 / 40 / 18's all around. Here's one :

Rim.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

sckcobra

Established Member
those look sweet. where did you get the svt center caps from? do those nittos hook up well or what? who has the cheapest price? do you think it would look better if you lowered it. i am kind of weary of lowering it because of the chamber adjustment.

1tufgt

Established Member
Yea, I want to see more pics of them on your car. I'm thinkin' about them also and was wondering what they would look like on a black car.

Users who are viewing this thread