FPW Hood Vents!! WOW!!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just want to thank Justin and Michelle over at FORE PRECISION WORKS for sending us a sample of the new hood vents we're going to be receiving here within the next few weeks.

All I have to say is WOW!! You think they look good in the pictures wait to you see them in person. The quality and finish are top notch.. I'm so happy and excited to be able to offer these to everyone and can't wait till our initial order comes in. I'll be putting a set of these on my car for sure.

Also,

Just a heads up for those that are interested in a set you can pre-order them from us for $174.95 + Shipping and don't forget to use our special Holiday coupon "LETHALHOLIDAY" at checkout to get a 5% discount!!

I'll take some pics of the piece I just received and post it up in a few. It looks sooo nice!!!

Thanks again guys.. Jared@Lethal :beer:

FPW 03-04 Cobra Billet Hood Vents [FPW-HOODVENT] - $174.95
32542d1164859827-fpw-hood-vents-wow-fore1small.jpg

FPW-HOODVENT_LRG.jpg

dogmush

Established Member
I think they look great. I hate having to get the extra wax out of those little plastic grills.

One question though. My car lives outside, do you think the extra (rain)water coming in will damage anyting, or just leave waterspots?

04 TR-ME-NA-TOR

Established Member
??

They look awsome i would like to buy one, when can we order?? also on the picture it looks like we see trough the hood, did you remove the inside, i also would like to know if the rain could cause some damage?
Thanks!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
04 TR-ME-NA-TOR said:
They look awsome i would like to buy one, when can we order?? also on the picture it looks like we see trough the hood, did you remove the inside, i also would like to know if the rain could cause some damage?
Thanks!

You can order on the website now. We should have them any day now. Water will already be able to enter threw your hood, so yes you will still maintain some from the opening's. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread