FPW Hood Vent Install!! Damn these things are nice!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So I had the privilege of briging my car home today from a nice long stay at my good friend Bart's shop. I had a couple of goodies that I wanted to put on including some billetflow idlers and the FPW Hood Vents which I've been really looking forward to installing.

So I washed the car and pulled her into the garage.

It took me no longer then 30 seconds on each side to remove the stock plastic vents from each side.

I put the Fore vent up to the hole in the hood and saw that there needed to be a little of the siding filed away. I didn't have a file on hand so I just used some sand paper that I had laying around and sanded just the bottom of the vent hole. A few minutes of that and then the Fore vent went in perfect. I put the tabs on hood vents from underneath the hood that secure them and tighened down the screws and bam I was all done.

That easy!!!

I can't believe how much better they make the car look. I have had the vents in my hands before but have never seen them on a car except in pictures until today and I tell you what.. These things live up to what everyone else has said about them. They look awesome!!

Here are some pics I took after the install. Note in the last pic that big black thing sitting on top of my motor.. I'll have more pics and vids of that in a few but for now enjoy the vents..

FPW 03-04 Cobra Billet Hood Vents [FPW-HOODVENT] - $174.95
FPW-HOODVENT_MED.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread