FPDM pigtail?

bigmoose

Established Member
Does anyone know where to buy a FPDM pigtail? I bought two of them years ago when I made own dual setup but thats long gone.

I'm looking to make my return setup prime like stock but the previous owner cut the wires I need out of the stock pigtail.

If all else fails the junk yard is an option I guess.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
You should be able to get then from Ford, they have a rotorcraft book with all the connectors and the connectors all have photos in the Ford wiring diagram book ( evtm).

03' White Snake

Established Member
I believe rockauto has them. They are also the same connector as late 90's f150 window/door connection.

Junkyard also works, can be found on many models.

Zemedici

Established Member
Jut get one from ford - a pigtail repair kit (14S411 base number) won’t be expensive, and it beats crawling around in a junkyard imo

bigmoose

Established Member
Jut get one from ford - a pigtail repair kit (14S411 base number) won’t be expensive, and it beats crawling around in a junkyard imo
Do you have a full part #? The base # brings up a bunch of different ones and the pictures are not reliable.

03' White Snake

Established Member
There is no crawling around the junk yard.... simple as pop the trunk, pull the liner back and snip snip. Less than 5 minutes. No crawling around anywhere.

Plus, I love the junkyard. Never know what you will find. Found a complete Mach 1 engine one time.

Users who are viewing this thread