Foxbody mustang prices

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
View attachment 1557342 Mixed feelings.
I have a rare one but the prices stopped me from doing what I have always done.

Have a 2,200 mile 41X Coupe. At best it will get driven to highet end car shows. It will never be a driver for fun. I have a Turbo GT and a Turbo t top Gt350. Plus a Terminator swapped Mystic.

I recently realized this and sold off all my old cars. That i love the late models and chased the muscle cars for all the wrong reasons. Have a 66 restomod that still has to go. Realized just in time to be too late and the prices have gone out of this world.

My coupe was in the March issue of Mustang monthly and has been a Jerry Heasly feature car in the past. In case you've seen it

That is awesome! And I definitely understand your pain. I don’t have enough space and disposable income to have a toy I can’t drive. Still - that would be amazing to see daily in my garage even if I couldn’t drive it. Gorgeous!!!!

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I have three of them, all coupes. One is an 88 with an 03 cobra motor with twin Precision turbos, "build still in progress". It still has its towers and standard rear. The other is a 90 model that I recently bought here on SVT. It is a very clean FHP car with some nice mods like 5 lug, IRS swap, cam, etc, etc. Here are the pictures of it. 1990 Fox Body. If the link works the password is 1990bluefox. I just got home yesterday with the last one, a Coyote swap and for real resto mod car. I will post up pictures when I get them taken. The seats, door panels, paint, etc, etc, are all custom. I spent way more on that car than I would have ever thought possible

I remember going to a Florida Motor vehicle sale years ago. I could have bought all of the Fox coupes that I wanted for under 4k. There were literally rows and rows of them in various conditions. Nothing would have changed had I known where they were going because I didn't have any money anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread