Foxbody Cruise Video From Mustang Week 2022

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Wow, all official with police and what not. I did the cruise in 2010 and I don't remember exactly how, but we messed up the route, maybe we took one exit late, but the end result was we all needed to do an illegal u-turn off the exit we took. I was towards the front, saw a couple guys do it, and then me and the following guy fully blocked all on coming traffic so the next 100 foxbodies all had a direct and unstopped illegal turn. Wish I had something HD back then, but I was lucky to at least have something to film it with. It was an instant "oh man this is gonna be cool grab the camera" moment.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How many actual Mustangs were in that Cruise? They certainly weren't all Foxbodies. Was that '138' number including the non-Foxbodies?

That was one heck of a cruise. Sad that it was the last one (MW).

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
How many actual Mustangs were in that Cruise? They certainly weren't all Foxbodies. Was that '138' number including the non-Foxbodies?

That was one heck of a cruise. Sad that it was the last one (MW).
The 138 was all Foxbodies. Only a few regular Mustangs at the end, not included in the count.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Wow, all official with police and what not. I did the cruise in 2010 and I don't remember exactly how, but we messed up the route, maybe we took one exit late, but the end result was we all needed to do an illegal u-turn off the exit we took. I was towards the front, saw a couple guys do it, and then me and the following guy fully blocked all on coming traffic so the next 100 foxbodies all had a direct and unstopped illegal turn. Wish I had something HD back then, but I was lucky to at least have something to film it with. It was an instant "oh man this is gonna be cool grab the camera" moment.

That reminded me of the old Fun Ford Weekend days at Norwalk. Also funny how many guys got loose, but didn't lose control. The cars with the least amount of traction/stability control measures when it comes to newer Mustangs. As in, they had none. Haha. We all knew how it felt to get loose grabbing 2nd and not getting traction back until the top of 2nd. Fun times :)

Users who are viewing this thread