Fox Mustang Pro-charger P600B Supercharger Kit (Cheap)

speedemon138

Established Member
Fox Mustang Pro-charger P600B Supercharger Kit

Camera died, when it is charged back up I will get some pictures loaded of everything

I have a used Pro-charger P600B supercharger kit that is 85% complete.
(All missing hardware and BS can be obtained for under $80)

I had 2 kits (1 p600B and 1 P1250B “pro 5.0”) for my 2 fox mustangs but had to sell on one of my cars so now I am selling the parts I had for it.

I would like to sell everything (kit, tuning and fuel) that I have for it for $1300 OBO cash

Everything in this kit came off of my buddies running car when he switched to a Turbo Setup except for the fuel and tuning parts which all came off of my 3 cars.

The kit includes:

1 p600B Head unit (capable of 10-11psi according to Pro-charger)
1 set of head unit mounting brackets (2 pieces; 1 for head unit 1 engine mount)
2 cog pulley sets which have an integrated crank under drive pulley (they make anywhere from 6-9psi depending on which ones you use)
1 cog belt in very good condition
1 tensioner pulley (missing 1 of the 2 bearings)
Tons of tubing and couplers (no clamps b/c the ones it came with were Crapolla!)
1 (2) core intercooler (Pro-charger brand)
1 air filter (don’t know brand)
Drain and feed lines (have most of the fittings for these lines)

Price: $950 cash OBO

What I don’t have:
(all of these parts can be purchased from Pro-charger for pretty cheap or at your local hardware store)
-Tensioner mounting bracket ($30)
-1 tensioner bearing ($10-15)
-bolt & spacer kit (I didn’t have these for my other kit I installed but I was able to get everything I needed from the hardware store for under $15. I used stacked washers in place of the spacers with a metal yard stick to make sure everything was strait. Belt has never come off of even walked while on the dyno. Also I used all grade 8 on my other kit and have had no issues)
-3” hose clamps for the couplers (northern tool or harbor freight for under $10)
-Misc. fittings ($10 Home Depot/Ace/Lowes)
(total cost for missing parts is $80 if you get everything new)

Note: if you call Pro-charger and BS with them for 10 minutes or so about cars, then tell them you need these parts but don’t have a lot of $, they will hook you up for cheap. You have to play it right or they will rape you on price!

Fuel and tuning parts:
Vortech FMU (used, it is either 12:1 or 8:1 can’t remember. This was purchased from Carolina Mustang and was on my Powerdyne car before I put it back to stock and sold it)
1 BBK 255lph in tank pump (BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE, purchased from Carolina Mustang)
24lb (came off my Powerdyne car and were working great when removed)
SCT Chip (Paid $230+ from PAS) (Installed and tuned but never driven)

Price: $500 Cash

speedemon138

Established Member
In Raleigh less than 1 mile from I-40 and Six forks rd.

I will have the pictures in about 2 hours. Got to clear a spot to lay it all out.

Here is a link the the Procharger specs on this unit. It is capable of way more power than I thought it was. It says it can do 14.5lbs with a 3lb loss across the intercooler.

ATI Procharger

speedemon138

Established Member
SALE PENDING ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are supposed to pick it up tomorrow, If you are interested still shoot me a PM or email me and you will be contacted in chronological order, I am keeping track of who and when.

THANK YOU SVTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread