Found this on the Si forum

ZX2Down

Established Member
i'd help the guy out but i dunno shit about Mach1's, maybe sone one here ca help him? I think hes saying Mach1's can run 13 flat in slicks, and it seems that the Si guys dont believe him.

Click Here

Last edited:

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Man those guys are assholes. I think the LS1 guys are upset that are cars are hanging with their cars with less horsepower. I've personally witnessed a mach do 13.32, and furthermore, even though it wasnt stock, it had heavier rims on, steeda springs, which hurt the launch, a cooler full of ice and sodas in the trunk, and a 160lbs passenger all on a hot as hell day. Those guys need to go over to the registry and check some times out. They don't know what they are talking about.

O3MACHONE

Established Member
this is what i get when i click on it
You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the forums.clubsi.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

MachWon

12.88 Was that John running on stock tires with just a Pro 5.0? What was the term he used..."FACTORY FREAK" uhhhh Yeah!!!! Hey John your not running around picking up chicks with those new MachET wheels are you???

2K3 Mach

Established Member
See if he can get a 2004 ls1 into the 12's... He can't, cause they had to kill that piece of cr@p.

They compare a $30,000 WS6 to a mid 20's Mach. Cobra's and WS6's are a closer $$$ comparison.

89stang306

Established Member
I have seen a bone stock to the shifter mach one locally start the night out at like a 13.8 and just keep making passes through out the night learning how to launch it. By track closing time, he was hitting 12.90's in it. RyCleff331 from this board was there with me as well to witness it. Mach's are wicked little rides straight from the factory.

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
Originally posted by 89stang306
I have seen a bone stock to the shifter mach one locally start the night out at like a 13.8 and just keep making passes through out the night learning how to launch it. By track closing time, he was hitting 12.90's in it. RyCleff331 from this board was there with me as well to witness it. Mach's are wicked little rides straight from the factory.

I can vouch for that!

mstngcobra46

Established Member
Hey machwon i've seen you around. I got a dsg mach in the no area. You're at uno sometimes? never seen the chrome bullits but i know your exhaust

jpetre

Established Member
Here's my 03 DSG Mach 1 with CDC side exhaust and Chrome 17X9 Bullit wheels. What do you think? I have also added BBK L/T's and Catted X pipe as well.

leftfrontside2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread