Found Mystic Chrome vert under 17k miles Under $20k

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Must've been in an accident. The mirrors are wrong. The new exhaust has me suspicious too. Also, the one rear window is not down in any of the shots, but there's no mention of that being broken.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
That car has been listed many times before!

It is missing the fog lights, it has the wrong mirrors on it and it has the spots on the rear seat where something very heavy was sitting for quite some length of time.

Most likely has previous accident/salvage history. I would be very careful and check it out very closely!!

steve5575

Established Member
There are no fog lights. Look at the quality of the paint. There is a ton of orange peel. Also the black rear valance is painted instead of it being black. Looks like a lemon to me.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
i was about to say thats a really good deal... Looks like you guys are experts and spotted the flaws quickly... good eyes saved me the time in actually looking more into it

ripnesscobra

Established Member
There is something definitely off with that car. As everyone else said the mirrors are wrong. It also appears that the paint on the front passenger fender has excessive orange peel. The interior (especially the driver's seat) has excessive wear for the mileage. Last thing I saw was the weatherstrip on the driver's quarter window looks like a dog got a hold of it.

stiegelightning

Established Member
I checked into this car, it took him forever to tell me that it might have been in a wreck when it had like 5k miles. Wouldn't come out and say but he was being shady about it.

Users who are viewing this thread