found my maf sensor, HELP

QAK

Established Member
Ok well I am pretty sure this is a problem. I have a 2001 gt procharged that I just bought with a f1d procharger. I have been trying to find out why this thing just doesnt run right with the exception of the tune which I dont think is right either. It has an afh60m-20 that looks like its for a 4.0 litre engine when looked up online. There cant be any way this will work for me right? Also it isnt in the boost piping, it is welded to the side of the intercooler!!! My boost piping is 3", can someone point me in the right direction with the correct maf to buy and one that i will be able to fit into my boost piping? I am trying to figure out getting this thing to run right with a new tune ( cant find anyone to do that either) (ive sent a message to 04sleeper) with nothing back yet..... I am trying to get this sorted out this week but in order to get a tune from don lasota racing he needs to know about my maf and right now I have NO answer! Please help!! Thank you!

QAK

Established Member
HPX75MM

will this work ok to fix my situation? also there is a one inch rubber hose coming from my boost piping to the iac valve area in the throttle body. Does that stay? is it needed?

Users who are viewing this thread