found a cobra for sale need help..

CoBraStaNg2183

Established Member
i recently been traveling down this road lil more often than i normally do for one simple reason..theres this black on black 96-98 cobra just sitting there.. being neglected and mistreated.. its been there and hasnt moved in no lie monthssssssssss... far as i can remember prob december...its been sitting so long its got front tire flat car never moves.. i looked at it.. ok inside pretty dirty and outsid usual blemishes for car of that era.. its a stick i havent looked at vin to see if its true but most mustang owners if they go through that much work of doing all those conversions would def take good care of car and drive it...looks like guy who really doesnt know much bout it seems theres no mods and has stickers of nothing ford or performance related in back window... thinking bout going there talking to someone or leaving note on car bout interest in taking it off his hands... anyone help me out what to offer on it.. assime car has 100k miles.. remember assume i got no idea actual miles on it.. any help would be great thanks to anyone who puts postive imput.....

RedFord96

Established Member
All Cobras are manuals from the factory. If it is a real Cobra then there was no manual conversion.

Drew03

Established Member
Its hard to say what the car is even worth not knowing the condition of the motor. If I was you I would get the vin off of the windshield and run a car fax on it. Then look up kbb values on the year model and condition. Depending on if the motor is hurt and other things needed it could be worth anywhere from 3K to 6K in my opinion and based on the description you gave.

Users who are viewing this thread