Forum at motorcityterminators.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRMNTR

Established Member
Hey guys,
For whatever reason, I went to the site today. There's a new guy who posted up there, but I can't log in to tell him to come over here. I either forgot or never had a log in for that forum.:shrug:

Can someone log in and direct him over here?

We should really shut down that forum and just have it direct over here. It confused me when I was first looking at the club. It basically makes it look like the club is inactive since the posts are so old.

I wouldn't have known to look here if George hadn't told me. I probably would have found it eventually?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Hey guys,
For whatever reason, I went to the site today. There's a new guy who posted up there, but I can't log in to tell him to come over here. I either forgot or never had a log in for that forum.:shrug:

Can someone log in and direct him over here?

We should really shut down that forum and just have it direct over here. It confused me when I was first looking at the club. It basically makes it look like the club is inactive since the posts are so old.

I wouldn't have known to look here if George hadn't told me. I probably would have found it eventually?

Hey Chad. There was a club password that allowed access to the members only area. T-Bone has always been the admin...but maybe Stan can shed some light on the subject?

T.Bone

Established Member
I put a sticky a while back that the club post on this forum with a link here.

I turned over the site last summer, PM JB if you need your account reset.

TRMNTR

Established Member
Cool. Thanks. I didn't want to see a new member left hanging out there.

Don't you think we should shut that forum down? It makes it look like the club is extremely inactive with the newest posts being ancient.

At least put a sticky up that directs people over to this forum.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I know what you're saying, Chad.
Thanks for the headsup

We can discuss at Spring meeting......I'll start a new thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread