Forsale !!! 1000hp single turbo 98 cobra

Deathproof

Established Member
does it run? dyno numbers, track times? I mean $45k goes along way in building the car of your dreams, people don't want an almost finished mustang for $45k. Not to mention terminator guys are having a hard time getting $30k for built turbo cars, I mean the economy kinda blows right now.

I think this is an awesome car and you can ask whatever you want for it, but an 8 second time slip would really help sell this car, people want to see that something like this is proven before they cough up big money, otherwise they would just build the car exactly how they wanted it.

94venomV8

Established Member
Just wondering how you expect to run in the 8's without atleast a 10 point roll cage, please correct me if I am wrong but I didnt see a cage going through the engine bay area and I am pretty sure you need that to go that fast, depending on track rules but I know you need it where I live.

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
hey guys im filing for bankruptcy so im having to take a huge loss with over 70,000 invested my new asking price is $35,000 or best offer it has to go very soon......

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
no i've run out of money to get to the dyno and car needs a little more work to the trans estimated about 800 to 900 dollars left that i just cant afford to finish. I plan on saving what extra money i do have to get married next summer. I'll take any reasonable offers and consider them

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Nice car man!! GLWS, I know its tough to sell anything nowdays..

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
whats your point with the quote??? i dont have the money to finish the car and i have no doubt its a mid 8 second car with what little was done before all this to run mid 9's @ 151 i have no dobt its where it needs to be to run the numbers ive said it will do.

saleensonoma

Established Member
damn sorry to see it go. i checked it out at detroit autorama car show. this thing is sexy and bad ass and pics dont do it justice. the shop that did it doesnt take short cuts and did really nice work

Users who are viewing this thread