Forgestar CF5s 20x9.5 / 20x10.5

P5Boy

Established Member
Premium Member
Updated pricing to include shipping to conterminous United States. If shipping these to the buyers address is more than $50-$55 per wheel/box, we'll have to talk. Also, I would be using FedEx Ground, so the buyer will have to be able to get FedEx.

$1800 shipped to conterminous United States

Boostedtres

Established Member
Apologies in advance for a simple question — used to different wheels on Japanese/german cars. Are these a direct replacement for the 07-09 Shelby’s as well? Or does it need hub centric rings? Sizing and offset is no problem. Just confirming. Gorgeous wheels would love to have them on my car, money dependent. Thanks!

P5Boy

Established Member
Premium Member
These aren't direct replacement per se... You should run things to adjust the camber/alignment b/c the fronts are 20x9.5 (pretty wide for stock stuff) and the rears will need to (or should) use an adjustable panhard to re-center the wheels under the body.

I think a normal "retail" wheel setup would be something like 9" wide for the front and 10" (or 11") for the rear.

I can't speak directly to the 05-10 S197 Mustangs / 07-10 Shelbys. I don't know the offsets to these wheels. Before I get lambasted, Forgestar _refused_ to tell me after I asked repeatedly. I can measure them if you'd like. I just know they work on 11-14 S197 Mustangs.

I ran hub centric rings (what I used for these wheels is in the description). Usually, wheels marketed directly to Mustangs or have Mustang only fitments, have acron lug seats which provide a centering method.

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
Are these still available? Also, do you have the offsets? They should be on the back of the spokes. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

P5Boy

Established Member
Premium Member
Wheels still available. No, I don't have the offsets. I am pretty confident (95%) that there's no markings on the wheels to indicate offset. That would be too easy wouldn't it? They are already double-boxed up and I don't want to take them out of the boxes again. What I do know is which Mustangs these wheels work with: 11-14 S197 Mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread