Forged shortblock and Longblock specials for 96-04 GT & DOHC

2001stngGT

Established Member
Hello, I was actually looking at yalls website the other day and did not know you were sponsors on here. I'm looking at procharging my gt in the near future. However I want a good foundation so I have no worries about the bottom end. My question is what block combination would you recommend for this? If I decide to get a shortblock for you all I will install it in the car first before getting the supercharger put on it. Also stock heads or different heads? My goal is to have a good street car that will handle the power and still be able to drive everyday if needed

2001stngGT

Established Member
I was actually looking at the MMR 600 shortblock that's the one I was interested in and was wondering if it would be good for my future set up. Also was curious as if the prices were correct on here. On sale for 2299.99 and also 10 percent off? Thanks

2001stngGT

Established Member
Oh okay good!...I called once a while back and was told what accessories was reccomended however i do not remember...what parts do u reccomend with the 600? I know for sure water pump/oil pump/ and head gaskets but anything else? Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread