Forged B302 Stroker LB Engine, TR6060, COMPLETE KB 2.6 Custom Blower + MORE! 650RWHP!

08Eleanor

Established Member
COMPLETE KB 2.6 Custom Blower + MORE! 650RWHP!

Hey everyone, selling my KB 2.6 out of my 2008 GT.

I hit 630rwhp when I had a failure in cylinder #7 (see pics).

I have Fore billet fuel rails that had to be modified slightly in the back, read--grinding lol, to fit with the boost bypass valve for the KB on the driver side near the firewall, however the rails are -8AN connectors, and have the interconnect hose to the pass rail. I also have the stock fuel rails if wanted.

For sale is a Kenne Bell 2.6L twin screw blower kit that is complete.

I have every part needed to install, however the wiring bits, like harness extensions and stuff, are wired into my harness already, so if a buyer purchases the blower separate, I can possibly trade engine harnesses with them to save time, or if not I can remove the connectors and extensions that come with the original kit.

This blower is incredible and makes amazing power. It has a custom 3" intake with the massive KB oval air filter, and a custom rear intake that adds approximately 100 hp over a stock KB rear intake. I also have the massive mammoth KB billet throttle body that bolts up to the rear intake.

The blower intake has been tapped for methanol injection, however I can easily include two brass plugs to cover them up if the buyer doesn't want to get methanol injection (worth it).

The blower has a 3.00" pulley installed on it currently, which is good for 18-20 psi, and I saw approximately 18-19 with this setup on the dyno. I actually have two of these 3.00" pullies for some reason, both are 8 rib too.

I have the Thump racing KB billet snout brace which helps with rigidity and decreases belt slip.

The 2.6L KB kit is COMPLETE with everything needed to install INCLUDING a GT500 heat exchanger and bosch pump. The buyer would only need a reservoir and some coolant hoses. I ran a custom intercooler setup with an EMP bus pump and moroso tank mounted in the trunk, however there are many options for this including a nice tank that fits where the stock intake used to go, and a GT500 reservoir. I have the brackets/adapters needed for stock fuel rails, or the Fore rails I have can be used.

The blower has approximately 6k miles on it and it is in perfect condition as I had it checked out at the Kenne Bell factory in Rancho Cucamonga.

I have a bunch of pics of everything will post them up when I get a chance. Or you can email me for them.

Also have a set of 3v early style heads with 30k miles only missing rocker arms.

Also have a 2008 PCM with w engine harness and trans harness.

Asking $4000 for the complete KB kit.

Also asking $300 shipped for the second set of 3V heads that are almost complete.

2cxgadd.jpg

dy651i.jpg
dy651i.jpg

5zmzys.jpg

1942oo.jpg

axfv5u.jpg

vp7n5u.jpg

bj8q2u.jpg

Last edited:

08Eleanor

Established Member
Shit I meant 1250 pickup, shipping will be a bit more on the tr6060, like $100 or so depending on distance, I'm willing to cover some of it but east coast will get more expensive

SWinner8

Established Member
Do you Still have the KB kit? If so please pass me a number so I can give you a call. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread