FORE triple hat, 03/04 tank and supporting mods

yellowS281

Established Member
Hello my fellow svtp'ers. I have for sale some more great condition parts. This go around it is an 03/04 cobra tank with a Fore triple pump hat. The hat currently also has three GSS 342 pumps in it and already wired up ready to go. The tank has a bulkhead fitting mounted on it as well for a return style setup, but very easy to just put a cap on if thats not what you have in mind.

Looking to get 1300 for tank pumps and labeled mods below

Supporting mods
-comes with Fore triple y block with fittings $1300 w/tank and pumps
-Aero Fuel filter w/fittings $1300 w/tank and pumps
-Edelbrock reg w/fittings #1728 $1300 w/tank and pumps
-Fore double y block also w/fittings $1300 w/tank and pumps
-(2) sets of used and abused CPR 4V rails $100 each
-set of (8) flowmatched 63lbers $275

*Willing to seperate everything excpet tank and hat, and y blocks.
*Buyer pays shipping unless otherwise arranged\

CALL TEXT PM 208 964 6543

DSC_2666.jpg

DSC_2667.jpg

DSC_2668.jpg

yellowS281

Established Member
local sale pending for tonight. ill let everyone know tommorow if they actually show up and buy it lol

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
So that is a fore return less style hat but has walbros in it? Did they fit correctly?

yellowS281

Established Member
So that is a fore return less style hat but has walbros in it? Did they fit correctly?

Yes worked great and fit correctly. If you look closely in the pic you can see where I tapped the tank and put a bulkhead fitting for a return line. Its on the top of the tank kinda by the filler neck

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Yes worked great and fit correctly. If you look closely in the pic you can see where I tapped the tank and put a bulkhead fitting for a return line. Its on the top of the tank kinda by the filler neck

I did notice that. Good idea. I was just curious about the actual pumps. I was told by multiple people that the walbro gss342's and the 340lph pumps will not fit in a gt pump style hat.

Users who are viewing this thread