Fords Forever 2013

pennman93

Established Member
Last edited:

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
My son and I will. If you know of a good spot for anyone that wants to meet, let me know. A central location for people like me (Chandler) could meet and go. Also, on Friday night the Cal North SVTOA will be meeting and going to eat. On Saturday they will have a cruise. Check it out.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/california-172/927276-2013-cruise-knotts-norcalsvtoa.html

Awesome, I love the Good Egg, and there's one at Dobson and the 60 if you wanna meet there. Might hit some rush hour traffic on the 10 though. If you want to meet more east so after, we can just hit the open road, that's fine by me as well.

When we get into LA area I need to head north to Lancaster for some personal business so I may or may not be around for the speedzone/dinner cruise. But Saturday PCH cruise sounds good, if I don't end up just lounging at the beach all day lol.

pennman93

Established Member
Awesome, I love the Good Egg, and there's one at Dobson and the 60 if you wanna meet there. Might hit some rush hour traffic on the 10 though. If you want to meet more east so after, we can just hit the open road, that's fine by me as well.

When we get into LA area I need to head north to Lancaster for some personal business so I may or may not be around for the speedzone/dinner cruise. But Saturday PCH cruise sounds good, if I don't end up just lounging at the beach all day lol.

That sounds good. My son loves that place too, and he will want to eat before heading out. What time on Friday morning do you want to meet? We will make it an official time and place for anyone else that may want to join in.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
That sounds good. My son loves that place too, and he will want to eat before heading out. What time on Friday morning do you want to meet? We will make it an official time and place for anyone else that may want to join in.

What do ya think about 7:30 or 8?

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Lets do 7:30 since we are going to eat. That would give us until 8:30 for anyone else to join in that may not be eating.

Sounds good.

Anyone who wants to join in just post up and we'll get things settled there.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Like I told you Mack, I might be coming out just gotta wait for my time off to be approved.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Well you know how to get ahold of me. Lol. And no, that does not mean texting someone else to have her relay the message to me lol

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Well you know how to get ahold of me. Lol. And no, that does not mean texting someone else to have her relay the message to me lol

That was once.... I didn't want to disappoint you so I had her tell you. lol

pennman93

Established Member
Ok, so the plan is to meet at The Good Egg at 8:00am on Friday 4/19 at

1665 S Dobson Rd
Mesa‎ Arizona‎ 85202

We will leave at approximately 8:30 am and head to Knott's. If you would like to eat prior to going, please be there by 7:30 am to give enough time. We can set up a group text, and if someone needs to stop, we will all keep together. This year we can keep notes and plan better next year on fuel stops, maybe even meet up with others on the way.

We have been invited to join with NorCalSVTOA on Friday evening, and for a cruise on Saturday. Here is the link to what they have planned...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/california-172/927276-2013-cruise-knotts-norcalsvtoa.html

If you have any questions text/call me at 916-508-8553

I will keep a running list of those that are going. Hopefully we can get a few, and grow each year. As of now we have:

Pennman93
snaked

Last edited:

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Sorry Pennman, I'm not going to make it out there anymore. Few things changed with plans and my schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread