Fords Forever 2013

pennman93

Established Member
My calendar is open, so I am up for leaving whenever. It would be nice to leave on Friday morning, and maybe go for a drive...hit the beach and take some auto photos.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Yea that's what my lady suggested too. She said "as long as I get to see the ocean we can go" haha

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
I am registered. Although I wont be able to hang out in area 51 with the rest of the cobras :(. Like the damn younger step brother. Anyhow id be down to caravan out there. I am trying to get my hands on a roll of that plastic stuff they ship on cars to avoid any heavy bugs/stone chips.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
I am registered. Although I wont be able to hang out in area 51 with the rest of the cobras :(. Like the damn younger step brother. Anyhow id be down to caravan out there. I am trying to get my hands on a roll of that plastic stuff they ship on cars to avoid any heavy bugs/stone chips.
blue painters tape works pretty good too. :)

if you guys are interested, the council who puts on the show has some rooms blocked for attendees at the knott's hotel. let 'em know you're attending the show and they should give you a good rate.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
blue painters tape works pretty good too. :)

if you guys are interested, the council who puts on the show has some rooms blocked for attendees at the knott's hotel. let 'em know you're attending the show and they should give you a good rate.

That is my backup plan. My parents said they thought they had a roll from Ford, just need to locate it. Thanks for the heads up on hotels I was about to start looking into that soon.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member

Ok awesome! My number is 520-732-8093 and names Derik. Feel free to text me any day.

pennman93

Established Member
For those that are interested, I will be leaving on Friday 4/19. I hope that we can at least have few people ride out from Az. If anyone has gone from here please feel free to Speke up, I am new to Az and have only gone from Sacramento.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
I'll keep an eye on this but no promises. Classes are winding down at that time so I'll have lots of studying to do...

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I have been in the Snake Pit the past 4 years--by far the best place to park (there is grass there).

Users who are viewing this thread