Fords at Englishtown Oct 15-17

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Racing Saturday and possibly Friday nite too.

Anyone else??

Fords2004Flyer.jpg

Wilson & Co

Established Member
Ouch- Just saw this on the website.... I don't think my car is over 90db, but my Stingers look out of the question.

Note to all Racers:

Friday & Saturday are STREET MUFFLED events. There is a 90 db limit at tech inspection. Absolutely no bullet or non-baffled mufflers will be allowed to run. Your muffler must have at least 2 or 3 baffles in order to participate. There are no exceptions. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

nj7703

Established Member
Yeah you are out of luck. E-Town is getiing crazy with the db issue, i love how people build houses near a track then complain about the noise :bash:

Wilson & Co

Established Member
I've wondered about that myself....

Looks like Sunday is the day to be there anyway for the 03/04 cobra shootout!

Going Mike? It'll be fun

nj7703

Established Member
I may go if i can get away, i'm in the process of trying to sell my place but, if i do make it it will be Sunday for sure, i'm partial to the 03-04 cobras :-D I gotta get to the track to see you run one of these days, that whipple is calling me. lol

JerseySVT

Established Member
I might go. I wanted to wait until JDM slaps on the Whipple, but thats not for another 2 1/2 weeks.

If I have my Nittos mounted by next week i'll probably check it out.

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
:) Showing on Sunday preferably, depends on weather. Hate to say but right now Englishtown has Sunday as dry but possible showers on Friday and Ssaturday:cryying: Weather changes, hopefully showers will arrive early in week and leave before Friday:D

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Yeah it looks like the only 'nice' day is gonna be Sunday. Then again, I never trust the weather report.

Speedy1

Established Member
I'll be trying to get there on Sunday, might hook up with my Brother-In-Law over in Trenton, and shoot over in the two L's

98_snake_bite

Established Member
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
Yeah it looks like the only 'nice' day is gonna be Sunday. Then again, I never trust the weather report.

Then again, we can never trust Leeann to show up when she says she will :rollseyes

I will be there on Saturday and Sunday as long as its not raining.

:burnout:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by 98_snake_bite
Then again, we can never trust Leeann to show up when she says she will :rollseyes

I show up when people least expect it. I can't help it if other things come up. :shrug:

8ate8

Established Member
if any of you guys are going, look for a black tbird super coupe and come over and say hi to me :) they'll probably be so many cobras there that it'd be hard for me to look for you guys :)

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 8ate8
if any of you guys are going, look for a black tbird super coupe and come over and say hi to me :) they'll probably be so many cobras there that it'd be hard for me to look for you guys :)
:) I always love that body style on your 93 and a S/C is even better, I look forward to seeing your ride
And:D the weather for Saturday is looking better, though windy(not to good if you're racing) the forecast right now is dry with some sun,(if you're a pessimist:rollseyes - some clouds, too).
Sunday, looks even better, partly sunny...If you've never been to Fords at Englishtown, as the old commercial said: "Try it, you'll like it":-D

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
will be there sunday, maybe friiday, but i am sure it will rain. and no way in hell my car is 90 db since i put these magnaflows on. hope there will be enough cobras this time for the cobra challenge.

8ate8

Established Member
well i stayed home today.. non stop steady rain, so i doubt they'll be opening the track... really wanted to go too. :( phooey

Users who are viewing this thread