ford_racer got stuck...in a parking lot.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Kyle and I were at my dad's machine shop putting my cobra r's and tires on his car since I have winter wheels and tires on. His car got stuck and he ended up having to shovel the whole parking lot just to get back out onto the street. :nonono: The pics aren't the best, I took them with my cell phone in the dark. Moral of the story? Mustangs + snow = fail.

kylestuck2.jpg

kylestuck1.jpg

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
He can get along without snow tires he says...which is true until he drives anywhere with more than an inch of snow. I have to put studs on or it's a pain in the ass to drive anywhere. It was a fun night despite the shoveling and such. haha.

Euphoric One

Uncommon Sense
Established Member
Dude, did I miss something in my time away from SVTP? Are Ford Racer and FiveOhh actually together?

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I moved back to Montana from Seattle (obviously without my ex) in October. And yep, we are together no lies. Blown Pony, Txyaloo, Blown_by_you and a few others can attest to this.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What Ted Aronis scandal? Have i missed something?
Ted faked his death and ticked off a ton of people here and elsewhere. I won't get into the details of why he did it. Life goes on. You can do a search here and on Google for more info if you want.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
Are you for cereal? I thought you lived in Washington for some reason, and had a fiance that couldn't get you off? After the Ted Aronis scandal it's hard to believe anything around here.............

hahahahah I remember that one.

Users who are viewing this thread