Ford to Reveal All-Electric F-150 Lightning May 19 with Livestreamed Event at Ford HQ

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
**** EVs and the faggots that bleat for them. Most of all **** the ****s that support Biden. Heaps of ****s on Biden Obama and every marxist piece of shit that thinks like them.
I live my life by one simple mantra. What evah a lib wants me to do I do the opposite.
So to summarize. No mask. No vaxx. No electric cars. No recycling. I eat red meat, all the time. I drive gas guzzling V8’s. I have two of em. One has had a recall for 3 years due to emissions leaking into the atmosphere. Never getting fixed. I loath liberals and wouldn’t have it any other way that they want me Ded.

If there’s anything else I forgot I’ll come back and add it later. I’m busy now.

Kornilov

Established Member
I live my life by one simple mantra. What evah a lib wants me to do I do the opposite.
So to summarize. No mask. No vaxx. No electric cars. No recycling. I eat red meat, all the time. I drive gas guzzling V8’s. I have two of em. One has had a recall for 3 years due to emissions leaking into the atmosphere. Never getting fixed. I loath liberals and wouldn’t have it any other way that they want me Ded.

If there’s anything else I forgot I’ll come back and add it later. I’m busy now.

Bruno should be cloned and every school board and city council in America should be made up of a majority of Brunos.

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
Car company's in general need to stop hiring refrigerator sales men and start hiring car people.... watching that "unveil" it really could have been the most advanced refrigerator in the world with 11 extra power outlets and an ice maker in the door and some glow lights it would have been no different.

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
As a Lightning owner, I'm not that upset they brought back the nameplate for this. Aside from being faster and ridiculously more practical than mine, it won't ever really replace it. But were I in the market for a new truck, this is likely the only new F150 I'd even consider.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder how many machinists the UAW will lose when ICE engines are gone. Maybe the pipeline guys will feel sorry for them.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Why do you wish such evil upon the world?
If a company has a high take rate of EVs, it will allow the high performance V8 cars to last longer. Would I ever buy one? Hell no. But I am willing to bet the public will gladly drive an EV over a gutless I4 or V6. Hell, I am willing to bet that most people don't even know what engine is under their hood nor do they care. The Mach E and the Lightning are mass market vehicles, not niche vehicles. It would be stupid of Ford not to leverage these nameplates

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
1972 was the beginning of the end of the Golden Age of muscle cars. They went away for fuel economy, for the oil crisis. They went away for safety. They went away for insurance, and they went away for increasing emission standards. It’s kind of crazy to think about we’re getting close to a similar list of things right now. So is this 1972 right now and we just don’t know it because we’re just drunk on the horsepower? I’m super excited about the future of electric because I think it’s what’s going to allow us to not fall off the cliff. Without that technology, without electrification. This is 1972 right now, this thing is going to end.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
You know what is infinite, hydrogen and you can run all your ICE on it. And you can fill your tank up just like your current car. And it costs about the same despite it's limited availability. It would probably cost a fraction once brought to scale.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
I hope they come out with an electric Cobra or an EV Shelby Mach E
A weak and feeble attempt at trolling like the weak low T shitposter you are. Love this for you. Srs.

Listen to the words. Hear them. I. Will nevah buy or own a electric car. Evah. I will buy what ever petro car is a available or keep what I already own and just keep rebuilding it so the emissions just leak into the atmosphere and destroy the ozone so that pale pasty creatures like you burn to a crisp and can’t leave the house which is nothing new for you. You’ll be forever locked down bro.
I don’t give two shits what Ford does. I’ll spend tons of money on a gasoline car and tons of money on gasoline. Just to piss you and people of your ilk off. Ded fkn Srs.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
EVs do sound better than ecoboost engines* so there is that positive with Ford.

*Spare me the Ford GT exhaust note 99.95% of the people could never own.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
I’m super excited about the future of electric because I think it’s what’s going to allow us to not fall off the cliff.

tenor.gif

Bro. That sentence literally summarized everything about you. I’m ded. Died laughing. Ded ****in Srs.
If you were my son I’d throw you in the sewer system with that crazy clown with the teeth and let you live out your days like the cuck you are and when everyone asked me where my son went I’d say he died doing what he loved. Taking it up the ass from sewer pipes. Love this for you.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
View attachment 1704575

Bro. That sentence literally summarized everything about you. I’m ded. Died laughing. Ded ****in Srs.
If you were my son I’d throw you in the sewer system with that crazy clown with the teeth and let you live out your days like the cuck you are and when everyone asked me where my son went I’d say he died doing what he loved. Taking it up the ass from sewer pipes. Love this for you.

lemme aware you Angeline Brolie.

That entire paragraph was a quote from Tim Kuniskis, CEO of Dodge.

AUTOS Dodge CEO says EVs can save America’s new ‘Golden Age of muscle cars’

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/26/dod...e-americas-new-golden-age-of-muscle-cars.html

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Oh yeah. I’m very proud of ya. Super excited for your limp wrist and slack jaw.
Still won’t be buying electric. Dodge can die too. I hope you’re super excited about that.
Stop. You are hurting my feelings. :(

Maybe this will brighten up your day. The Shelb-E!!!!

2020-shelb-e-mustang-mach-e.jpg

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
What Country do you live? That sounds like it might be an inconvenience. Not to mention CoVid? You trying to kill me?!

Seriously though depends where you are. Public transportation in the city is pretty damn good. In the suburbs though public trans would change my 30 minute round trip commute to almost a hour each way and I work next to the end of the railroad and the airport. I guess if anyone used it they'd step their game up.

Electric cars a perfect. Makes people feel good without really putting any effort in.

For sure man. I get that. Public transportation works for the "City" portion of the country but for the majority, no.

But I couldn't of said it better myself. EV's are a feel good car.

Very few things on this earth are infinite compared to how full of hot air Bruno is. I don't argue that your finite argument really. You are correct.

As the population grows, the cost of infrastructure to have roads with the volume to handle 400+ million people is a valid counter argument to personal transportation for all. Public/private mass transportation has it's benefits to shoveling people into big cities, getting them out, and getting inner-city folk around without the need for them to own, maintain, and store a car in an already crowded area.

NYC has a population density of 27k people per square mile. I haven't done the math but I doubt you could feasibly store enough vehicles for 1 out of 4 of them in that same square mile.

For sure. Most people in dense urban areas don't have personal transportation because of cost and the fact they can get away with it. But that isn't real life for the rest of us. EV isn't a better solution to ICE. It a forced solution that does nothing but replace "problems" associated ICE with bigger problems under the mask of "EV will save the planet and is the best"

NYC is approximately 302.6 sq mi per google.
America is 3,797,000 square miles per google.

Its been a long day but this equation is barely 0.008% that have this problem. Add in the other cities of similar (even though none are even comparable in density to NYC) and thats not even 0.05% of the area.

Not sure why we're going to subject the people that live in 99.95% of the country to lesser transportation conditions because of the 0.05%. But then again, lately the needs/wants of the few have outweighed that of the many. And it is lesser, public trans is disgusting and terrible and nobody wants to do it. Id rather sit in my car in traffic and find parking for 2hrs than public transit for 20min.

Resources for EV's are (as stated above, the elephant in the room for raw materials alone) going to run out way faster than ICE ever would, especially if ICE was replaced naturally, not regulatory forced like it is. No power grid is even close to being able to handle a tenth of the cars on the road going EV, and not many states even have contingencies in place to start thinking about that. CA I KNOW has no idea what to do about power capacity, yet continually shuts down its best sources (nuke plants like San Onofre and Diablo Canyon). Peak its a 10kMw deficit with today's demands. Most people wont/dont have homes with solar either to offset, and the way housing is going it doesnt seem like that either is getting better.

I stand by my bait n switch comment. Just having bought a new cell phone, I feel that was a ****in bait and switch too. A decade ago you got a free new current gen iphone/galaxy with a 2yr plan. Now that they got everyone hooked, BAM you're gonna pay full price you pheasants, bc **** you, you'll pay it anyways. I feel like in a few decades after everyone switched to EV and theres no power, you can call up your power company like you call up comcast now and bitch and just get these guys:

View attachment 1704522

IMO, there is a big chance the forced EV rollout will be a bait and switch. I think as time goes on, personal transportation will be a luxury of the past. Reserved only for the wealthy.

Users who are viewing this thread