Ford to Reveal All-Electric F-150 Lightning May 19 with Livestreamed Event at Ford HQ

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
DEARBORN, Mich., May 10, 2021 – Ford’s smartest, most innovative truck yet will be all-electric and called F-150 Lightning. The all-new F-150 Lightning will be revealed May 19 at Ford World Headquarters in Dearborn and livestreamed for millions to watch.

The F-150 Lightning brings stunning innovation, technologies and capabilities to the F-Series, America’s best-selling vehicle, combined with the power, payload and towing capability that is the hallmark of all Built Ford Tough trucks.

The reveal takes place at 9:30 p.m. EDT, May 19, from Ford World Headquarters and will be broadcast live with 30+ ways to watch across physical and digital destinations, including the Ford Facebook and YouTube channels, Twitter, key national publications as well as 18 impactful out-of-home locations such as Times Square in New York City and Las Vegas Boulevard.

Rouge Electric Vehicle Center.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Nooo! I've been waiting for this truck to return and it looks like it's been bitten by the EV bug.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I just reserved one. The electric drivetrain in my '21 hybrid is superior to the gas. I do tons of stop and go in and out of fields and storage locations so the smoothness of no transmission is gonna be so badass.

Users who are viewing this thread