• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Ford & The Ford Foundation

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by 7998, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Rb0891

Rb0891 Well-Known Member Established Member

Uh. You pretty much explicitly equated the two, so you did really say that.

Ford is not alone. Most companies are pandering pieces of ****.

2. 13COBRA

13COBRA Resident Ford Dealer Premium Member Established Member

Pretty much, eh?

Come on haha

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

3. Rb0891

4. Rb0891

Man you have had some over the top posts, but this is the absolute truth. The other side treats this as a war, not a dialogue.

merc lover, Kornilov and RedVenom48 like this.
  5. RedVenom48

RedVenom48 Ghost Editor-In-Chief Premium Member Established Member

That's the exact reason Aero Precision and sgammo.com have gotten a few thousand dollars from me recently.

merc lover and svtfocus2cobra like this.
  6. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

Gun, outdoor, and sportsman suppliers are easy ones to choose from to support. I'm referring to more every day necessities. Like try getting decebt internet and cable from a company that is not Xfinitity (NBC).

03Sssnake and RedVenom48 like this.
  7. 03Sssnake

03Sssnake TK-421 Established Member Beer Money Bros.

merc lover and RedVenom48 like this.
  8. VRYALT3R3D

VRYALT3R3D Well-Known Member Established Member

merc lover, Blk04L and RedVenom48 like this.
  9. 03Sssnake

03Sssnake TK-421 Established Member Beer Money Bros.

speaking of how is your treatment going!?

T.Man and RedVenom48 like this.
  10. VRYALT3R3D

I stopped reading venomvein's posts, so a lot better now broski!

11. tt335ci03cobra

tt335ci03cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

Ford is owned by the payseur family trust. Ford, gm, Chevy, Bank of America et al and the federal reserve and so much more are owned by that trust and it funded Hitler and the allies via banks within that trust. The world is a ****ed up mess.

god bless everyone, we need Jesus. All of us.

12. RedVenom48

RedVenom48 Ghost Editor-In-Chief Premium Member Established Member

And a solid rifle with mags and ammo. Almost slacked on that... ALMOST. Im blessed I have an understanding wife.

03Sssnake and tt335ci03cobra like this.
  13. ashleyroachclip

ashleyroachclip Well-Known Member Established Member

The Ford foundation , is located in my town . Founded by a guy with an 8th grade education, that married a Werhouser (spelling ) and became a lumber barron . No relation to FoMoCo

me32 likes this.
  14. ashleyroachclip

ashleyroachclip Well-Known Member Established Member

Look up Kennith Ford . The son of the founder of Roseburg forrest products .

15. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

Weyerhaeuser is a titan in the shadows. Very seldom talked about but a massive company that no one really knows what the hell is going on inside. I went to school with a kid who's dad was an exec at Weyerhaeuser and during the height of the whole Al Gore global warming crap I remember him telling me that his dad said it was all bullshit and politically motivated like we all already knew. It's just nice to hear that it is being said by the tops of major corporations that actually have a vested interest in it and actually have scientists that study it.

merc lover likes this.
  16. VRYALT3R3D

????

F - Ford Motor Co Shareholders - CNNMoney.com

13COBRA likes this.
  17. tt335ci03cobra

Manipulating companies by using the massive pressure they can via leveraging usually 45/50,000 shares of preferred stock, and waging essentially homicide unemployment situations with dramatic option puts and collapsing hedging is a gross game only sociopaths or repo teams engage in.

Groups go out on behalf of the banking system and slash and burn. Other groups on behalf of the banking system go out and try to salvage and grow. The ultimate double deal.

What central banks get away with is unquestionably inhumanly sociopathic profiteering. It’s like abusing animals. You don’t have to actually feed a horse for it to do work and if you slightly starve it, it lives twice as long.

The banks make the most money when the majority grows comfier but more enslaved. Comfier slaves work longer and harder, especially if the ever promised dream of freedom gets ever slowly closer and closer, then BAM, recession or collapse, rinse and repeat.

you think slavery is a black or minority thing, if you’re not upper crust and in on it, we are all prey to hunters and vultures. Ultimate sheep heard being picked off by wolves. Some of us are so proud of our big fluffy wool and fat back sides, we’ve really done well with a mclaren here and a McMansion there. The average “rich guy” with an 8 figure “net worth” cant live off the land for 3 days if his family’s life depended on it. Freedom is knowing how to survive and having the space to do so without imprudence. What we know via education is how to sheep, and sheep well at night thinking we’ve really made it.

Most every company is beholden to preferred stock controls and mandates. The payseur trust holds more preferred stock than most any holding on earth and has been in litigation since the 1930’s as to who owns what of it. A trust in name only, it prints money for the United States of America corporation and mandates policy period.

anyone want to go buy a car? You’ll get the new shiny, and profits from that corporation will roll into the Corp telling your children to rip down Abe Lincoln and George Washington. It’ll also roll into corporations telling you to pay off debt and skip buying that car altogether. The total hedge. Spending is not voting with your dollar, it is plugging in to ease and bliss of fiat.

Those that bought a ford in 08+ to support a bailout free company should know profits from those sales went into the parent Corp to In part fund companies and banks that engineered the collapse and the bailouts.

And as problematic and chaotic as that all sounds, if you can find a better way to bring stability and peace to 7.5 billion people the world over, be my guest. As dark and evil as that hedging all sounds, it balances the human nature of self righteousness and laziness as best as anything else we’ve been subject to. Yin and Yang is a perfect depiction of human. Paused and holding, rambunctious and driven.

The ford foundation can give or take and Ford can build or go bust. The illusion of choice in a land of prosperity with the conveniences of safety is a close enough matrix of freedom for the vast majority of 7.5 billion.

bitching about it being unethical has to be weighed by the understanding that left to our devices, we kill each other based on skin color and geographic origin.

wise up. We all need Jesus, not retribution’s.

Crimson2v likes this.
  18. tt335ci03cobra

preferred stock is private, you are showing the equivalent of a customer saying they own Walmart because they have public stock.

50,000 shares of preferred stock controls a company. Public stock is toilet paper. You can’t print preferred stock.

merc lover likes this.
  19. tt335ci03cobra

327CB9FA-22DF-4138-A82F-7A1024F33394.jpeg

The evils and nastiness we see in the world today is because we the people have focused on self instead of family. The trusts that we can lambast as evil are just money pools hedged to provide financial support in any market condition.

if we find morals and values, the money moves into higher ground corps ushering a more positive message to our future and of our past.

If we deject into selfish spending and forgo raising our family’s to work that extra 30 hours a week for a shinier shiny, but leave jr out to dry for some sycophants rapper or actor to impress bullshit mindsets into, congrats. It’s a free market. While you were free to chose a shiny over raising your family, a shitty rapper into satanism entered the free market and made money selling your son a record that tells him to kill cops.

you can’t blast a free market for ushering in bullshit. It’s as much a Wild West today as it ever was we just have shinier shiny’s.

educate your families and find jesus.

Crimson2v likes this.
  20. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member

I don't believe there is proof either way that Ford hasn't/doesn't provide financial support to BLM.

Even though the FMC and Ford Foundation are separate legal entities, they are related as both were founded/created by the Ford family. Through the years, FMC has separated from a direct relationship with the Foundation. But one would certainly have to at least question whether or not FMC supports BLM financially.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    Crimson2v and tt335ci03cobra like this.