Ford Taurus Question

jubilee888

final divorce judge ordered husband to give my car back. he accidently cut wires under hood slashed tires. and took a crow bar to everything under hood after one year saved enough for rebuilt engine, then coolant leaked out and lots of smoke from u nder hood. fixed that, then oil leak fixed that, car started excelerating when going slow. fixed thatdas board headlights died while driving one night, putin new valves, new gasket, had oil change and tune up. so far i have borrowed 4600.00 in car repairs. each time telling mechanic to test drive car and check everything. now my car wont go more tan 7 miles per hour .on fixed income cannot afford new car. unable to drive car more than 3 days after each repair. am sure mechanics taking advantage example_went to grand opening oil change service station 6.99 ended up paying 358.88 oil change person insisted that if i didnt get this that and the other car would break down before i got home....nightmare please advise!!!!!

jubilee888

is there an honest good mechanic out thereany where that does not take advantage of women who have no knowledge of auto repairs ????????

jubilee888

i need an honest mechanic is there an honest mechanic in genesee county mich who does not cheat females or overcharge, because shes not mechanically inclined. please nrespond.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
jubilee888 said:
i need an honest mechanic is there an honest mechanic in genesee county mich who does not cheat females or overcharge, because shes not mechanically inclined. please nrespond.

I'm very sorry to hear what you've gone through but, IMHO you need to cut your losses on this car and get out now! Surely there must be some family you know that can help you out with a different car with an e-z payment plan?

The SHO is a very temperamental car and requires special knowledge to work on it. This car has the kiss of death and the sooner you ditch it the better off you're going to be!

Best of luck to you!

:read:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread