Ford Racing 47lb injectors. Need help with install.

tluna03

Does anyone know how to install the new injectors on the coyote motors? I don't know where to start.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

15PSI

Established Member
The install is simple. Unplug the FPCM in the trunk. Start the car for 10-15 secs until it uses the remaining fuel in the fuel rail. Disconnect the battery. Disconnect the fuel line from the fuel rails. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the stock injectors. Do not break the small red tabs which lock the connectors to the injectors. Remove the fasteners on the fuel rail. Take the fuel rail and injectors apart from the manifold as a unit. Pull the original injectors out of the fuel rail. Lightly lubricate the o-rings on the new injectors and insert them into the fuel rail injector bosses. Re-install fuel rail and new injectors into the intake manifold. Replace fuel rail fasteners. Reconnect the fuel line to the fuel rails. Reconnect injector electrical connectors. Reconnect the FPCM. Reconnect the battery. Do not drive the car until you have your ECU calibration modified by a knowledgeable/reputable tuner.

Last edited:

Johnny13gt

Hey I have a 13 gt with cold air intake cat back exhaust I'm adding the boss 302 mani with a bbk 90. Trottle body will it be ok to run 47lb injectors or are they to much and will it hurt the car?

Users who are viewing this thread