• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Ford powertrain specials!!!

Discussion in 'Autonation Ford of White Bear Lake - Formerly Tous' started by FORDSVTPARTS, May 6, 2008.

1. FORDSVTPARTS

FORDSVTPARTS Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

Hey guys, Just wanted to get the word out on our powertrain program.

We are set up nationwide for Ford powertrain and I have worked with guys from the borads all over the country with everything from Focus engines to Terminator long blocks to complete Diesel drop in engines.

In most cases I can get any piece of powertrain to your location with no shipping charges and core pick up is also free of charge.

Ford just came out with new warranty coverage of 3 years 100,000 miles on gas engines and transmissions and 2 year unlimited mileage on Diesel engines.

This is a "Parts and Labor" warranty!! No matter who installs it. You can not beat this warranty.

There are of course exceptions to this warranty, If you buy a Terminator longblock and slap on a Hellion kit and a big Nitrous tank you probably won't get warranty repair work done but for the more stock crowd the warranty is is a great deal.

There are core charges on all of it but the cores are gauranteed, no exceptions. If all eight rods are poking through the block it's a good core.

We do NOT mark up Ford powertain our normal 10%, we go well below that to keep the price as competitive as possible and to help you guys as much as we can.

The best example I've got is the Terminator long block.

2R3Z-6006-AARM $3710.82 plus a $2000.00 core charge (Ford wants those back). That longblock lists for $4747.76.

Longblocks are complete from pan to valve covers so you just swap intake, exhaust manifolds and accessory drives. These kits typically include install gaskets as well (not all of them though).

I would be happy to help anyone that is in need of any Ford powertrain to get the best possible prices :beer:

Feel free to ask any questions you may have or just call with your inquiries.

2. paxton5.0

paxton5.0 New Member Established Member

This is a sweet deal. My local dealer couldnt come close to touching this price, but they said I could have my motor shipped there. I am going to be calling you this week to order my terminator longblock . Couple quick questions though about the 03/04 longblock,

Does this in fact come with valve covers? I thought I heard somwhere before that it didnt. Aslo does this motor come with the gasket kit you spoke of?

Do these motors come with the revised heads with better cooling passages?

Also are these to original factory spec or is anything different about them?Such as the very tight clearances on the piston to wall or is this like a .020 over rebuild?
    Do they have the same brand pistons as the original 03 cobra motors?

Just trying to clarify exactly what these have, thanks!

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  3. FORDSVTPARTS

The Terminator long blocks do include valve covers but they aren't numbered so if thats important to you then I would suggest that you have them swapped out.

The heads are the latest revision heads.

Every one of these that I've seen did include gaskets.

As for the piston clearance specs, I really don't know about that.

I do know these are very well built, I know one local guy that put one in his Hellion equipped 2003 and made just shy of 1000 whp with one of these right out of the crate.

Keep in mind though that he was REALLY pushing the limits to see what he could get out of a stock engine.

I have no issues at all having one dropped off at your local dealership either.

4. mike302

mike302 03BLKVENM Established Member

so what is the final price if I send out my stock longblock to you guys???

Do you have the Boss 330 4.6 shortblock if yes for how much???

5. FORDSVTPARTS

We don't have the Boss 330, It's not an FRPP item.

We do have access to the Aluminator short block which goes for $4000.00 shipped.

What are you getting at with shipping us your longblock?

Theres no core on FRPP engines and I can usually have Ford reman engines delivered and cores picked up free of charge.

Theres really no way to avoid paying the core charge but getting the core money refunded doesn't take long, it's just a matter of having it picked up and having the warehouse fax me confirmation or core retrieval.

6. Shoeman 1

Shoeman 1 Member Established Member

What is the price on a 97 Cobra longblock and would the local dealership bitch if you shipped it to them???
    Thanks

7. FORDSVTPARTS

I can do that one for $3710.00 plus a $2000.00 core charge.

Theres no way around the core charge but it's a gauranteed core, condition does not matter.

As for your dealer freaking out? You'd have to ask them. I don't mind having it dropped there for you.

You could also give them the price I quoted you and see if they'll match it,I doubt it but you never know. That would actually be the one case where you wouldn't have to pay the core because they wouldn't be shipping it anywhere.

Of course buying it locally also means paying sales tax so keep that in mind as well.

I should also be able to do this with no shipping charges involved.

I hope that helps :beer:

8. Shoeman 1

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! They've quoted me right at $6,000.00 installed, didn't see the breakdown for labor or parts. My nephew and myself have ordered parts for our Foci (Focaljet Members) from you in the past and you've always done us right. There needs to be more people like yourself in this world.

9. Blitzmann

Blitzmann New Member

What does the core consist of? Full core being from oil pan to valve covers?

10. FORDSVTPARTS

The core has to be exactly the same as what comes out of the crate when you get the new one.

The core condition doesn't matter but it's got to be assembled (screwed together by hand is fine) and complete.

If the thing is blown up, rods through the block, valves smashed, heads cracked, it's still a good core. :beer:

11. 03DSGMach1

03DSGMach1 10's or Bust! Established Member

How much for an Aluminator supercharged long block for an 03 Mach 1? Been really wanting to pick one up for my project.

12. FORDSVTPARTS

$6100.00 shipped, I've sold a few of these already.

13. Hmbre97

Hmbre97 Eaton powered Established Member

Steve, how thoroughly do they check the cores when they get them? Hypothetically speaking, if a "friend" were to order a terminator long block and that "friend" returned a core that was just a regular GT iron block with 4V heads on it, how do they check those?

I would never do this BTW :D

14. FORDSVTPARTS

I honestly don't know and I have our rep at the reman warehouse looking into the core situation.

My argument to them is that since they have a gauranteed core program, meaning that the core engine could be 100% junk but they still give core credit then what difference does it make if they get a useless blown up 4 valve core or a good rebuildable 2 valve core.

I actually called our rep again while I was typing this to get him to push more for an answer and he said he'd be in touch.

It's a tough call for me because if I tell you the core is fine and give you credit for it I might not find out that we're getting charged back for the core for a couple months and I can't really come back to one of you guys and say "oh by the way, you owe us another $2000.00 because your core got kicked back"

We shall see :beer:

15. 707RIDAH

707RIDAH Member Established Member

What is your best price on a Whipple 140AX for an 04 Cobra shipped to 94533(CA)?

16. FORDSVTPARTS

This really doesn't fall under powertrain but,

$2909.00 for a black one, Being in California you would have to pay about $60.00 or so for shipping on it unless you'd rather pay sales tax :nonono:

Even though you buy it from me in Minnesota and I order it from FRPP in Detroit FRPP ends up referring the final packaging and shipping to Whipple.

Since Whipple is based in California they are required by state law to charge tax on anything shipped within the state.

The other option would be having it shipped to an address outside California if you have somewhere else it could go.

17. ttoys00

ttoys00 New Member Established Member

How much for a 2003 cobra long block?

18. FORDSVTPARTS

$3710.00 plus a $2000.00 core charge, the core is gauranteed regardless of condition.

If you have more questions please give us a call.

19. Shoeman 1

Steve,
    Thanks for everything!!!!! I can't wait to get the motor installed & back on the road for the Fall Foliage Tour through the Ozarks. I'll be sure and snap some photos. Thanks again for puttin up with me (being a pest I'm sure)!!!

20. FORDSVTPARTS

No trouble at all Howard, I appreciate your patience.