Ford order line

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Does anyone have Ford's automated build info line? Some one posted it on a thread and I didn't write it down.:bash: I tried it before but it didn't recognize the P49 code for 03 Cobra vert. Need some info! Jonesing for my Car. I new some HP. Please post # and if you have been successful in using it. Thanks.

my03svtcobra

Established Member
hey dude just ordered mine 3-23-02 for fall production
w/ the new darkshado grey mat. and polished wheels

the codes your looking for are p49 350a 422 64v
can not wait to get mine !
was talking to the GM at holman ford in mt larel nj he just came back from ford and they said they are dinoing every car and not one of them is 390HP
they are all 410/420 PLUS HP
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT
SEAN D.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Thanks for the #'s. What I looking for is the phone number to call for Ford's VOPC. (not sure exactly what it stands for) Vehicle order processing center (is my guess) It is a voice reponse system that updates you on your order (it is for dealers only) you put in Dealer #, model yr., car code (p49). etc. and it tells you your status etc. JP

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Congrats on your new cobra. Sounds sharp!!!. I thought about waiting but Indiana Winters are long and I couldn't wait any longer.

Undy

Established Member
Be careful if you use the VOPC automated tracking number. I used it to find out the status of my 2001 Lightning in October of 2000. Some brain dead individual from another forum asked me for the number and the procedure for using it. I told him to use the automated response system and not to talk to anybody live. To make a long story short..... the idiot elected to talk to a person and when they confronted him with how he got the number he dimed on me!! He gave them my web site, phone number and email address. I got a phone call from corporate Ford threatening legal action if I ever gave out the phone number again. Needless to say I never gave the number out again. I'm not really convinced Ford could do anything but why take a chance. Just remember everyone on the other end of your keyboard doesn't necessarily have your best interests in mind....

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
The system is voice activated now, so you do not need to know the codes. Unfortunatly the system does not understand the new body types so you cannot get status by order number only by VIN. I hope they fix it, but there is no guarantee :??:

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Thanks all for your responses. I'll be clearer next time in my requests. Rookie poster learning the ropes. Very excited about my ordered 03. Had an 89 GT for 10 years and sold it for more than 40% of the purch price. Great ride! It is only a mile from my house and I visit regularly. It has custom lettering where the 5.0 used to be. It now says five.oh. Like oh this is sweet. I have ordered personal plates for my 03. My New tag will be SUH WEET. Drive on, and Drive fast. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread