Ford Mustang GT - A German's Perspective

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Don't think this has been posted yet. I've always been a fan of the 15+ GTs and I really enjoyed this guy's review. He's hilarious.

Those wheels are straight vomit though. Just like the latest GTR wheels. Yuk.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Will watch this later. I've been wondering how well the Mustang is selling in Europe. I keep asking this question but no one seems to know what the sales figures are like and how well the Mustang is doing out there.

earico

Established Member
Will watch this later. I've been wondering how well the Mustang is selling in Europe. I keep asking this question but no one seems to know what the sales figures are like and how well the Mustang is doing out there.

#1 in it's class in Germany. Selling like hotcakes.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
#1 in it's class in Germany. Selling like hotcakes.

Is that because it has only been sold there for a few years and the novelty has not worn off yet, is it because of how it is priced, is it because it truly performs as well as or better than what has been there forever (BMW, Audi, Mercedes, etc.?)??? I am curious as to what makes it 'best in it's class' and what else is in it's 'class' that it is beating out? Is it beating out what it beats out here in the US or is it beating out what used to be best in 'it's class'? So many questions, not sure how many answers there are.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Is that because it has only been sold there for a few years and the novelty has not worn off yet, is it because of how it is priced, is it because it truly performs as well as or better than what has been there forever (BMW, Audi, Mercedes, etc.?)??? I am curious as to what makes it 'best in it's class' and what else is in it's 'class' that it is beating out? Is it beating out what it beats out here in the US or is it beating out what used to be best in 'it's class'? So many questions, not sure how many answers there are.
It's the best selling "sports car" according to Ford.

They outsell 911s in Germany now. Price is likely an enormous factor.

earico

Established Member
Pffff hahahahaha touché sir

Now I do agree on the new GTR wheels.....bleh.

What ya think of the Euro taillights for the mustangs?

Not a fan. Just makes them stick out like a sore thumb IMO. Especially since that center trunk section is gloss black.

_Snake_

Established Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese?
BKiNElk.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a pretty good review video. Nice to hear a perspective of the new GT from someone who lives in another country with a performance heritage. He was comical at times, too.

Users who are viewing this thread