FORD MARKETING IS BEYOND A JOKE

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
A demon will not lose from a roll race. But I'm not going anywhere but the Northeast. I don't leave close proximity to Gucci flagship store on 5th avenue.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
@Kaneda... i love your hype (really do) but the proverbial rubber is getting ready to meet the road.

I hope you're ready because some of these guys are serious about wanting to line up!

Seriously? Cool. Cars shipping when? October/November? By then ON D BIT will actually have saved up to buy the car in his avatar photo.

LostM

Established Member
A demon will not lose from a roll race. But I'm not going anywhere but the Northeast. I don't leave close proximity to Gucci flagship store on 5th avenue.

Good , Pocono raceway is in the Northeast :) bring that dud out.

And dont forget my $$

LostM

Established Member
Come on Kaneda.. What part of New York? We are the North East.. make the trip, get your shit pushed in by real cars

2-2/12 hours in that comfortable and oh so fast land yacht should be pretty easy.. especially with that crate shit installed, since its a street legal car and all...

kaneda.JPG

^^^^Ran there in my Z06 a few years ago, great track!!!

We use the North course to get out, race on front straight, and back in on south course. but a lot of the guys have so much fun twistng on the way in/out we might add a roadcourse to the menu

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
He won’t race. It’s too far. No strips close to New York City. He only parades his demon because he has nothing else.

I'll race it. Don't you worry my friend. And let's face it, many more Demons will slaughter GT500's, just you wait and see. Hey why don't we race? I'll give you a 38 second head start.

LostM

Established Member
I'll race it. Don't you worry my friend. And let's face it, many more Demons will slaughter GT500's, just you wait and see. Hey why don't we race? I'll give you a 38 second head start.

so then lets put the $500 DP in someone hands.. you dont show, you lose it, you lose, you lose it. sound fair?

Anyone want to hold the $?

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
so then lets put the $500 DP in someone hands.. you dont show, you lose it, you lose, you lose it. sound fair?

Anyone want to hold the $?

What month is this race even going to happen? I'm ready today.

Also your suggestion is so stupid. Just saying.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
They best part of this race will be when people see the Demon is underrated at 840 with 100 Octane. HAHAHA. BLOOD BATH!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
100 oct demon means the 20 500 can run on 100 octane as well correct?
Would be interesting to see if the latest ECU would keep adding timing until it finds the limit of the 100 octane unleaded.
The car would love a hot tune on good octane, but even feeding the stock tune 100 unleaded should help.
I wouldn’t try it on a money race without pre testing, but I hate 93 pump now that I’m used to full time E85.
-J

Snoopy49

Established Member
100 oct demon means the 20 500 can run on 100 octane as well correct?

As long as it was unleaded. Without a tune it wouldn't buy you any HP over 93 octane because the PCM would not take advantage of the higher octane. The Demon when used with the Demon crate PCM has a setting that takes advantage of the 100 octane.

Demon
1. Powertrain control module that makes use of a unique high octane engine calibration:
• Enables use of higher octane unleaded fuel (average 100 octane fuel required for operation).
• Increases horsepower (HP) to 840 HP and torque to 770 lb-ft (1,044Nm).
• This feature is available through the updated switch module containing the high octane button.

2. Unique integrated center console switch bank that houses the high octane button:
• When this button is pushed, a high octane calibration is activated from the

Powertrain Control Module (PCM).
NOTE:
Both the powertrain control module and center console switch bank have to be installed in the vehicle to take advantage of the high-octane power feature.

Users who are viewing this thread