Ford Manager stated that MY2020 is last for GT350.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
All,

Not sure what to believe, he stated that all remaining GT350s would be Heritage edition models. Seems like Ford would do one more year with a common engine block with the GT500.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Same here, enjoying my TO 2020 very much so far.

So last year, lowest production numbers, and for me, first and only year of the color. Win win

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Link? What Ford "manager?"
I stopped in to look at a dealer near me. I asked him and a salesman when they thought the MY21s would be available. He said that there wouldn’t be a ‘21. I explained that I thought that was strange based on the fact that there were some tweaks to the 20’s block and that it would make sense to continue with production for one more year.

Last edited:

Tank5879

Established Member
I could see a scenario where they produce only R models for one more year considering some of the changes they made (and the price increase). Mach 1 or some other variant fills the gap between the PPL2 and the R model. I understand we have the "leaked body code chart" but as @Tob said, nothing is official until its official.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I was really looking forward to purchasing one in a year or two when I was financially ready. I wanted a manual.....sigh.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
At least it's confirmed. Can't say that I'm surprised with Ford still making the Mustang GT and the GT-500. Demand for the GT-350 can't be great.

I think people will be missing the 350 once its gone seeing as the 500 doesnt offer a manual. Hopefully the Mach offers a manual option

Recon

Established Member
It’s a shame, if it’s true, I like the GT350. At least the Mach is coming back. All we need now is the Boss to make a return; then all the big names would be one generation since the original generation.

Pick your poison.

96gt02

Established Member
Im kinda surprised it took them this long to drop the 350, I didnt expect a 2020 TBH. I just really hope the Mach 1 is more like a 350 and less like a Bullitt

Users who are viewing this thread