Ford GT

coleman

Established Member
I was over at North Central Ford on Sunday looking at the new Mustang GTs with a friend of mine when a complete stranger comes over to me and asks me to "walk this way".
A million things were running through my mind... :lol1:
Anyway, we went to the shop where he unlocked the door .... damn, I wish I had, had my camera!
Ford GT ... white with blue stripes -- only car in the whole shop.
Awesome car, but I wouldn't pay 250K for it.

Daytona

Established Member
Coleman,
This weekend went to Covert Ford to see a Ford GT up close. When I arrived the red Ford GT's new owner was taking delivery. Nice looking car and it sounded great when he got on it after leaving the parking lot. BTW the saleman told me this was the 2nd one they have sold, the first went to Michael Dell. Michael just received from his wife a Carrera GT earlier this year for this 40th birthday, guess he needed some American Iron to add to his stable. Agree 250K is a lot of money, but not to some.

sweet10th

Established Member
those are sick cars.
I went to my local SVT meet on saturday and one of the guys who attended came in his Ford GT.
I snapped a couple of pics with my camera phone.
Awesome car.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
coleman said:
I was over at North Central Ford on Sunday looking at the new Mustang GTs with a friend of mine when a complete stranger comes over to me and asks me to "walk this way".
A million things were running through my mind... :lol1:
Anyway, we went to the shop where he unlocked the door .... damn, I wish I had, had my camera!
Ford GT ... white with blue stripes -- only car in the whole shop.
Awesome car, but I wouldn't pay 250K for it.

Only 250k, I have heard of markups as high as 450k in the houston area...and whats sad is that people are buying them.

TXRickC

Established Member
Daytona said:
BTW the saleman told me this was the 2nd one they have sold, the first went to Michael Dell.

Dell's was "courtesy delivered" through Covert. Direct purchase from FoMoCo (or was it free?)

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I've seen one at Lade Ford in Frankston ( Near Tyler). It's red with white stripes. I drooled when we went by it. Too bad they weren't open that day. I want to go up there and get pictures of it.

msmap

Lady Snake
Established Member
There is a silver with black stripes at Golding Ford in San Saba. Saw it when we went to pick up my son's new SFTF last week. First time we had seen the silver, very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread