Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Nope. It's the most exclusive, advanced track car Ford has ever offered; of which only 45 will be built. It's basically a GTLM car with the handcuffs removed. The car is going to be INSANE. Incredible Treynor, you pick the right cars for sure. I love the Heritage paint.

Ford GT MK II | Ford.com

Street Legal?

I haven’t researched these cars to know enough other than they’re going to exist.

If that’s your color scheme, it’s sweet.

Edit- Track only. Still cool.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Might not be a real popular opinion but I’m not a fan or the rear profile with the wing (I know I know, function > form) but then it actually looks great from the side.

That’s a sweet looking machine.

ToddW702

Established Member
Congratulations! Can’t wait for more pics and video of that incredible machine. I’m always amazed at what humans can make from the earth. That car is beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Love it. Only surprise/question is why no center lock wheels? The GTLM race version has them and I figured this one would too.

That wide angle photo of the rear showing the wing and diffuser is just awesome, btw.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
What is your prediction on where it ranks among your track only cars? Could it be one of the top 2?

Either way. congratulations!!! That is awesome and the car looks killer!

Maybe one day we will know the unmanly reason for 15. I am surprised someone hasnt thrown out 100 guesses already.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What is your prediction on where it ranks among your track only cars? Could it be one of the top 2?

I fearlessly predict at the track it's the fastest thing I own. More downforce and much more HP than a GT3 car, with similar curb weight and tire.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
I fearlessly predict at the track it's the fastest thing I own. More downforce and much more HP than a GT3 car, with similar curb weight and tire.

Even more so then the FXX-K? I bet you are very much looking forward to getting behind the wheel either way.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

Can't wait to see what the GT platform can do finally with no restrictions, especially considering how neutered the race car supposedly was thanks to BOP

Users who are viewing this thread