ford gt burn to the ground

cam346

Established Member
A German man watched $450,000 go up in flames over the weekend when his Ford GT caught fire, but he and his son escaped without harm.The car had been driven just 43 miles since new, and is owned by a 52-year-old who lives nearby, according to local media. A Ford spokesman said that the automaker is working with the car owner to determine the cause of the fire.
1529340757121.jpg
1529340768921.jpg

Recon

Established Member
At least they didn’t get hurt. But I’d be one pissed off mofo if my 450 grand supercar with 43 miles burned up.

Pick your poison.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
With such a low number of cars scheduled to be built and all spoken for, I wonder how the insurance claim will work? Will Ford build extra GT's, or is production capped and final?

If this ends up being some sort of part failure, I could see this turning into a full on recall.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
With such a low number of cars scheduled to be built and all spoken for, I wonder how the insurance claim will work? Will Ford build extra GT's, or is production capped and final?

If this ends up being some sort of part failure, I could see this turning into a full on recall.
A check will be written. End of story.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

coposrv

Established Member
That’s sucks for the owner but I’m sure he will be made financially whole and then some.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

blk02edge

Established Member
Lame! Thats first one with something more than a scratch that ive seen. :/

89BIRD

Established Member
Perhaps, I'm wondering why a boy and his father would close the doors to a $450,000 car they are fleeing from that just burst into flames.

Users who are viewing this thread