Ford Focus electric looks like an AM

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
not as ugly as i thought it would've been. if it can get close to 100 miles per charge, I would might consider one. I'd hate to charge it everyday though cuz that would be some bucks.

blueovalfan

Established Member
not as ugly as i thought it would've been. if it can get close to 100 miles per charge, I would might consider one. I'd hate to charge it everyday though cuz that would be some bucks.

Not only that but one of those times you forget to plug it in and end up missing work because "I forgot to plug my car in"

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member

actually ford is saying 600-700 miles to a full charge and top speed of 80ISH mph :beer:

I live the back of it !!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For an electric car I think it looks much better than I expected. At least judged by that one photo. I'd like to see photos of the rear, sides and interior, too.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Aston Martin Joins With Toyota on Small Car

Ford Focus Electric

07wheels-focus-custom2.jpg

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member

Thats the Chevy volt ur thinkin of. It does 100 miles per charge. They say it only costs 1.50 a day to charge it, which is like 40 bucks a month........thats alot less than I spend in gas thats for sure.

The focus is supposed to be a true all electric long range car.

Users who are viewing this thread